Ridge View Elementary School 1

Posted December 08, 2011
I would give this 0 stars if I could. My son was bullied there and the principal and teacher did absolutely nothing about it. In fact, the teacher said "they're just kids, I am sure they meant nothing by it". I wrote them letters, met with the principal. As far as bullying goes, and leadership- they are non existent. The principal seemed "feather headed" and took no accountability. They didn't care for my child. My son hasn't been going there for a while now.

Ridge View Elementary School 5

Posted March 13, 2009
My son and two daughters go here and they love i love its amazing on how smart the teachers are and my kids have been to many schools and this is the best one out of 23 schools

Ridge View Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2007

Ridge View Elementary School 5

Posted January 11, 2005
This was a fabulous school. The long time principal Mr Mansfield retired last summer and we hope his successor can fill his shoes. He was an outstanding leader in every facet of the operation. The school was clean, orderly and safe. Student achievement was the best in the region. The ESL population at this school excels. Mr. Mansfield left huge shoes to fill.

Ridge View Elementary School
7001 West 13th Ave, Kennewick, WA  99338
Last modified Ridge View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridge View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.