Bad
Good

I used to attend Sunset View Elementary School. I attended there kindergarten all the way through 5th grade and I had the best teachers. They were all very patient when a student didnt understand the subject or homework. We got extra help if we needed it. I made great friends there. Everybody's test scores were above average! and we learned all kinds of great things there that didnt just include academics. We learned all about friendship, being kind to others, and putting effort into everything we did. The music program they have is amazing! The Physical Education they provide is great! Now my sister attends this school and she struggles with academics and they are showing her extra attention and making sure she understands what they are covering. I couldn't have asked for a better school for my sister and I to attend!

This school is amazing. My kids have attended Sunset view for 4 years now and they couldnt be happier.

Sunset View is an Amazing school, my 2 children have been attending since kindergarten and are now in 3rd and 5th grade. The teachers are great, the curriculum is great, and the test scores are amazing. My kids both do very well here. I am very proud my kids go here and would reccommend it to any family.

I would not recommend this school for any child that requires additional help with subjects other than reading. My daughter is struggling with math and science and they have no programs for her. It was made clear that unless I could get a doctor to state she is handicapped in some fashion there was no additional help at this school for my daughter.

My daughter is now in the 4th Grade and loves Sunset View Elementary. The Principal, Teachers, and Assistants are wonderful. They truly care about these kids and do their best to show it every day.

The children are nice to each other but the class rooms are a little crowded. I came from a Colorado school with art, music, computer and science programs so I was a little surprised to see these things were not offered in this district. All the efforts of the class seem to be placed on reading and math and I think children need a more rounded education. Teachers are good but too many students leave them flustered and I have yet to meet the principle. Volunteers do not feel very welcome.

Fantastic school- I only wish we would have moved into the area sooner so my two oldest could have attended. I can't speak highly enough about the teaching staff at this school- fun, well structured, disciplined classrooms are maintained.

I would recommend Sunset View for any of my family or friends. The teachers keep me well informed of my child's progress. They have the best reading and math programs and scoring in the tricities. My daughter fits in well and loves her teachers.

Last modified Sunset View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.