Posted July 08, 2008
I realy like this school and recammend it to any family.

Cascade Elementary School 3

Posted March 12, 2007
Overall I believe Cascade is a good school. I have two children who attend. There are both pros's and con's as there are at any school. The school is becoming crowded and the classrooms are too small. We have excellent teachers for the last 3 years. I do feel the math program they have adopted is confusing. If the kids start it from Kinder it is easier than those like my daughter who started later. Parents are involved in the classrooms. The PTA needs serious help though. The parents need to support the PTA along with the staff.

Posted March 03, 2006
My daughter is a 4th grader at Cascade. It is considered to be one of the better schools in Kennewick. I think it probably is. However, the classrooms have become so overcrowded and the behavior of the students has become so disrespectful that I, a public school teacher, am seriously considering homeschooling for next year. I don't think it's Cascade's fault. It's just the circumstances of today. I, also, am not a fan of the district's adopted math curriculum-Everyday Math-It's very confusing for the kids. Usually there isn't much time to focus on it and I know my daughter comes home very frustrated. I am impressed with the reading program and I've seen some pretty cool science taking place. The teachers are pretty split. Some good...some not so good.

Posted September 02, 2004
I really enjoy sending my son to Cascade he loves the other students and his teachers. This is his last year at Cascade and we have had very few problems and the issues we have had have been resoulved quickly.

Cascade Elementary School 5

Posted October 23, 2003
This is an awesome school! The teachers are all very involved with each of my children. I am very impressed with the progress I see in my childrens academic life! Keep up the great work.

Cascade Elementary School
505 South Highland Dr, Kennewick, WA  99337
Last modified Cascade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cascade Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.