Kennewick, WA

Posted September 26, 2014
I used to attend Lincoln Elementary before it was remodeled. I am now in middle school. This school pushed me to do my best, I love this school so much. My best childhood memories took place here, I had one of the best principals I have ever had at Lincoln. I don't know if the school mascot is still a leopard, that's what it was when I was there but still GO LINCOLN LEOPARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted October 20, 2013
It is terrible it does not deserve 1 star they have no art and that means everything to me i am very dissapointed in it the feild trips are terrible and the stuff to study is something that i learned in the third grade and the lunch food is terrible and discusting the school is so old it is so dumb they need better managment

Posted April 17, 2010
I love the innovative ideas I've seen for my granddaughter's classes.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2008
This is a very good school. They push the kids to do their best. If there are any problems they handle them right away. The kids get a good education while having fun at this school.

Posted April 30, 2007
We have had two children in Lincoln and we love it. I have only had one teacher that I felt didn't push my daughter enough, left her a little too easy. I think the teachers do a good job at keeping the balance of chanllenging them to succeed and work better and not overwhelming them. They have done a good job preparing for the WASL and allowing the children to work up at a faster pace if they need to. The pricipal is really involved and knows the children well.

Lincoln Elementary School
4901 West 21st Ave, Kennewick, WA  99338
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top