Bad
Good

excellent education from k-5. hard working teachers and staff. my 2 honor students were very challenged at this school. your child will get hard working instructors, friendly principal, and a variety of educational opportunities. from the first day of kindergarten, my kids were challenged.

I used to attend Lincoln Elementary before it was remodeled. I am now in middle school. This school pushed me to do my best, I love this school so much. My best childhood memories took place here, I had one of the best principals I have ever had at Lincoln. I don't know if the school mascot is still a leopard, that's what it was when I was there but still GO LINCOLN LEOPARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is terrible it does not deserve 1 star they have no art and that means everything to me i am very dissapointed in it the feild trips are terrible and the stuff to study is something that i learned in the third grade and the lunch food is terrible and discusting the school is so old it is so dumb they need better managment

I love the innovative ideas I've seen for my granddaughter's classes.

This is a very good school. They push the kids to do their best. If there are any problems they handle them right away. The kids get a good education while having fun at this school.

We have had two children in Lincoln and we love it. I have only had one teacher that I felt didn't push my daughter enough, left her a little too easy. I think the teachers do a good job at keeping the balance of chanllenging them to succeed and work better and not overwhelming them. They have done a good job preparing for the WASL and allowing the children to work up at a faster pace if they need to. The pricipal is really involved and knows the children well.

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.