Posted June 12, 2014
Wonderful school! My son has been going here 2.5 years so far and he is absolutely thriving! The teachers are so caring and do a wonderful job guiding his education. We look forward next year!

Posted August 08, 2010
Loving, passionate, dedicated, devoted, and caring staff. Structured environment and beautiful materials that promotes learning in a fun way. Parents can get involved in their child's experience through field trips and various school events. My son has greatly benefited in his 3 years in this school. I am amazed at how much he has learned!!! To the teachers of Montessori Plus in the Downtown school, thank you very much!

Posted June 08, 2009
2006-2009 best school year for my son. Awesome teachers. Good job. BEST WISHES.

Posted January 03, 2004
- a former student
I think this school has given the best possible opportunity for my daughter to learn in a positive fun hands on way. She learned to read at age 4 and never wants to leave the Montessori classroom and the supportive staff.

Montessori Plus School