Posted February 27, 2014
Great teachers, very good academics and a real focus on kindness. My daughter is a kindergartner and we couldn't be happier. We'll be sending the little one there as soon as we can. Diverse community too!

Posted July 27, 2011
We love Sunbeams. The teachers are great. They really love the kids and my daughter has blossomed there. I will send my daughter there as long as possible.

Posted July 30, 2009
Sunbeams is a wonderful place. I have two children in the school and they both love it at Sunbeams. The teachers and School Director are great. The school goes up to third grade now and I know my kids will be going there until then. Love this School.

Posted July 30, 2009

Sunbeams Lutheran School 1

Posted January 05, 2009
This school dealt extremely poorly with my child that was behind in class, their only solution has been to hold my child back a year.

Posted November 03, 2008
I was so nervous about how my son would do in preschool... The teachers and staff at Sunbeams are so wonderful! They really know what they're doing at this school (I think they've been open for 30 years now), and the teachers really care about the kids and take the time to communicate with parents and keep in touch. I've already signed my son up for kindergarten next year and it's only November!! I can't say enough. It's an awesome place!

Posted September 09, 2007
Excellent program, great teachers I'm glad they started a first grade this year, I hope the growth continues.

Posted March 24, 2006
Sunbeams is a great place for kids. Children thoroughly enjoy attending here. The teachers are so kind and caring, and the Christian environment is great. Students attend from a variety of cultures, so my children get to meet and become friends with children from around the world. The learning environment is hands-on, with science, social studies, music, and art being offered in addition to reading, writing, math, and literature. Sunbeams is a great place to be.

Sunbeams Lutheran School
23810 112th Avenue Southeast, Kent, WA  98031
Last modified Sunbeams Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Sunbeams Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top