PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

Great teachers, very good academics and a real focus on kindness. My daughter is a kindergartner and we couldn't be happier. We'll be sending the little one there as soon as we can. Diverse community too!

We love Sunbeams. The teachers are great. They really love the kids and my daughter has blossomed there. I will send my daughter there as long as possible.

Sunbeams is a wonderful place. I have two children in the school and they both love it at Sunbeams. The teachers and School Director are great. The school goes up to third grade now and I know my kids will be going there until then. Love this School.

This school dealt extremely poorly with my child that was behind in class, their only solution has been to hold my child back a year.

I was so nervous about how my son would do in preschool... The teachers and staff at Sunbeams are so wonderful! They really know what they're doing at this school (I think they've been open for 30 years now), and the teachers really care about the kids and take the time to communicate with parents and keep in touch. I've already signed my son up for kindergarten next year and it's only November!! I can't say enough. It's an awesome place!

Excellent program, great teachers I'm glad they started a first grade this year, I hope the growth continues.

Last modified Sunbeams Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2