Kent, WA

Mill Creek Middle School 5

Posted September 01, 2014
What a wonderful place...filled with wonderful toys and pretty flowers and puppy dogs...can't wait to go back!

Mill Creek Middle School 1

Posted May 22, 2014
Can I rate it negative stars? This school is a joke. Bullying and fight rampant! No respect by the kids and no action taken by the teachers. The current principal is clueless and needs to go back to elementary school. You can say that you do not stand for bullying in your little letter to the parents and if that's true, why am I reading about your poor school in the Kent Reporter. A story of a poor girl bullied a beaten. Surely this is not the first incident. I hope you take this seriously. Besides behavior this school ranks extremely low in test scores. 78% worse than other schools in Washington State. Embarrassing. Where is the accountability.

Mill Creek Middle School 4

Posted January 28, 2011
I really enjoy this skewl and if u are going in as a 7th grader everybody calls u a seviie but its not like in a rude way. I would not suggest entering you're kid in KTA(kent tech acadamy) because everything is on the computer. Im not in and even though I'm not I still use my laptop more than half time. I also think it is a good idea because kids should still know how to use pen and paper and not just the computer

Mill Creek Middle School 5

Posted January 02, 2010
this school is great school it gives children opertunitys to do something with there life .They also have activitys so children can learn leadership, responsibility,respect.my child has become senetor and that tought her leadership .The school has great technolegy for current information that text books dont have.

Posted November 18, 2008
I personlly thought Mill creek was the best middle school i ever been to.The teachers are cool an to this day i have good memories from there and im a junior in high school now. I think this is one of the best schools you can enroll your kid in.

Posted August 09, 2008
I thought this school was a great school for my daughter! We enjoyed having our daughter be part of the Technology Academy of Mill Creek Middle School... My daughter will go into HS with 2 years of computer skills under her belt...

Posted January 30, 2008
I think this schoool is great. It's diverse and teachers here are nice if you follow the rules. We have strict rules so that our school can be a place were you can feel safe. This is my first year here but I get used to it now!

Mill Creek Middle School 4

Posted January 03, 2008
This school is great for those people that love computers. I have gone here for both of my middle school years and it has been great! Even though I am not in the Kent Tec Acadmey I still love it .The teachers are awesome and all problems were handled very fast. Even though they have really strict rules it has helped to keep this school clean and safe for students and staff!

620 North Central Ave, Kent, WA  98032
Last modified Mill Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mill Creek Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top