Posted May 13, 2014
Enrolling here was the best decision I've ever made. I've never felt more welcome at any school as I have here. The teachers genuinely care about you and go the extra mile to make sure you're not struggling. It's a big family where your accomplishments never go unnoticed.

Kent Phoenix Academy 4

Posted June 10, 2013
As a staff member I am biased; however the approach of the school is unique. There are so many different services available under one roof, that most students are receiving more than just an education. From health services and counseling, to college prep, student mom meetings, mentoring programs, internships and community sponsored food and clothing aide; the school provides support to the student to enable them to have the means to focus on education rather than basic needs. Kids are cared for and about, within the doors of this school, and I am proud to be a part of it.

Kent Phoenix Academy 2

Posted September 22, 2010
I am a current student and I do not recommended this school. The principle threatens students with expulsion or suspension when they try to defend themselves against any sort of accusations. She also puts words in the mouth of the students that are in trouble. Do not send your children here unless you want to destroy any chance at being successful.

Posted May 25, 2009
I am a student currently attending kent phoenix academy. I came from a very poor family and spent many years addicted various drugs. i have personally failed every class between 4th and tenth grade. i know more than many, how it feels to be a failure. i only entered the next grade after failure because it costed the school more to hold me back then it did to give me a certificate of achievement. i moved from school to school until i transferred to kent phoenix academy. within two years there i have passed 4 years worthe of highschool with additional college credit and will be graduating on time next month with honors. it's the support of my teachers, my family, and tenacity that got me through highschool. it's that very same thing that will get me through college.

Posted May 19, 2009

Posted May 19, 2009
The PLC program is the best out of all of the programs.

Kent Phoenix Academy 4

Posted April 23, 2009
My child has not had a chance to be successful in a school before. There are leadership opportunites and a family atmosphere. This is one school that really cares about my child. They were able to help my student catch up on credits and gete him into running start at Green River Community College

Kent Phoenix Academy 3

Posted November 04, 2008

Kent Phoenix Academy 1

Posted March 27, 2008
Extremely disappointed - my child was harrassed, swore at, and publicly humilated by a teacher. The administration did not respond to my concerns (at least not to me.) I was lied to, and when frustration levels finally peaked, my child was labled as disrespectful (which he was at times) and told to go somewhere else.

Posted June 13, 2007

Kent Phoenix Academy
11000 SE 264th St, Kent, WA  98030
Last modified Kent Phoenix Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kent Phoenix Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top