Kent, WA

Posted October 22, 2014
It's really hard to fine a great school in our District, but Grass Lake is the one ! Great teachers, great PTA. My kids love going to school!

Posted August 04, 2014
My experience with Grass Lake Elementary School in the 2013 / 2014 school year was great. My kindergartener thrived under the direction of the teachers, and he enjoyed every experience he had throughout the year. I have had positive experiences all around with the teaching staff and on a volunteer basis. The school is smaller and this seems to cause the class sizes to be more manageable. As a working mother, I can not regularly volunteer, but there are many parents that do, and I try to whenever I am able to. I am so happy that both of my children are able to attend Grass Lake Elementary School.

Grass Lake Elementary School 1

Posted January 28, 2014
Was a great school where you felt invited as a parent to volunteer or be a part of the school. All changed when Dan Irvine took over as Principle Sept 2013. This man does not know how to work with parents and makes you feel like your an intruder walking into the building! he has "sterilized " the environment and has chased several great parent volunteers out. He is a dishonest rude man whose only agenda is to make sure you know he is the man in charge! I say Boo to you to for what you have done to this once wonderful community!

Posted September 09, 2009
This school is very good. Many parents are involved in the classes and with the pta.

Posted July 13, 2008
Two of my kids are now at Grass Lake and have done wonderfully there. Most of their teachers were excellent...very involved and interested in each child. The parents and principal alike are very involved in many aspects of regular school life, such as the PTA, the Art program, music, PE and before and afterschool clubs. Keep up the good work!

Grass Lake Elementary School 1

Posted April 06, 2006
My child has thrive since attending Grass Lake Elementary. The teachers are wonderful.

Posted April 21, 2005
Grasslake was a WONDERFUL school. My sister and I both went there. They had a nice balance of everything, PE, music classes (where you sang, or played smaller instruments with the beat of the music, and even got some keyboard instructions), minor computer classes (where you learnt to type with homerow) and plenty more activities. They had a Field day at the end of the year where everyone got to participate in friendly sports, and an event that let everyone recieve a prompt, and write a song, write a story, or draw a picture about it. One of the 'Suddenly you turn around and...' and that was where our imaginations soared. I'd give anything to be back in that school with friendly teachers and a warm smile each day. Go Gators!

Grass Lake Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2005
This is a great school. Its a small class setting so the kids get more attention and one-on-one time with the teachers.

Grass Lake Elementary School
28700 191st Place SE, Kent, WA  98042
Last modified Grass Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grass Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top