Bad
Good

My kids going to lake youngs elementary second year and my children improve big time. Teachers are so much into kids achievement that they are actually do better and get way better grades and that encourages our kids to keep on going with it. I'm grateful specially 5th grader teacher mr.Lee, he is the BEST teacher your kids can get!!! Go Lake Youngs Elementary! !!!!

My son is new to Lake Youngs, but thus far, we couldn't be happier about our experience at the school. The school has a very warm and inviting feel. The school leaders are really on the ball, the parental involvement is fantastic, the teachers are superb, and the kids seem to be exceedingly well-mannered and kind. My son has already make loads of new friends, and he can't wait to get involved in some of the before school clubs, etc.. I highly recommend Lake Youngs!

Short answer: wow this school is awesome! Long answer: My children were formerly in the Auburn school district and the difference from that school to this one is night and day. The principal is excellent, the office staff always friendly, the councilor... Everyone is always happy to help in any way. IEP meetings well planned with everyone in attendance. The treatment they have shown us at this school vs. previous school is a complete 180, this school has given my children back the confidence and acceptance they were lacking, they have make a once negative situation great for not only my children but for the parents as well. Nice before and after school activities, excellent volunteers....... I can't explain the previous stress from last year that is blatantly missing this year due to the excellent staff at this school.

Last modified Lake Youngs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.