Bad
Good

Haha yea dude same story for me...moved to cali in 01 back when i was in 3rd grade and i was way ahead...i credit this school for providing the foundation necessary for striving ahead of the liberals here in cali...remeber playing "ghostbusters" in pe with mr. Smith, fun as heck! Would def send my kids to this school...oh yea and ms anspa from esl was cool and carter, decker, hagen, carrol and the library had those cool model airplane magazines

This year the school is better in trying to get more parent involvement, still working on it as it working hard in getting more communication with hispanic parents.

Most of the teachers are competent. Nobody stands out as being exceptional. Just avoid Epperson if possible. She seems nice at first, but she's cold, callous and scary. Seems to think she's smarter than parents. Once you've been around her, though, you'll see that she's somewhat dim. The change in principalship could make or break this school next year.

Everyone works together as a team to support student learning!!!

My grandkids attended here. Daymon from K -3rd,and Amaya from K-1st. They are now in CA with us again, thank God!, and far ahead of their peers academically. I credit the foundation that this school laid for them and their wonderful teachers for the gains they have made and the level that they are performing at. Though we missed them terribly, I'm grateful that their formative years were at scenic hill. Loved visiting them there and volunteering art classes with their teachers, including Mrs Holman!

This is a wonderful school. The teachers are amazing and the curriculum is useful and down-to earth. I believe my children are a getting a full education. I would not want my children going anywhere. All 5 of my children have excelled, even the ones who have dyslexia, ADHD, and ADD. If you don't like this school, I have many things i wold like to say to you but for now... GO EAGLES!

I LOVE SH! I grew up as an army brat and of all the schools i have ever gone to, Scenic Hill is by far the most amazing. The teachers are spectacular and they really care about you and work with you 1-1 alot. I participated in the track, volleyball, steel drums, and choir and had a wonderful time. The leaders of the activites knew what they were doing and they were safe and fun. The level of parent involvement is greater than i have ever seen at any school. The parents love to help out and do so alot. Our PTA is supportive and helpful. I have felt very educationally fufilled at this school. The programs are very down to earth and i believe that we can and will use them in our lives. GO EAGLES!!

Last modified Scenic Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.