Posted September 26, 2013
I believe this is the worst school my son has attended. The academic percentage is completely low an there has been a lot of teachers not suffering consequences for their actions toward students, especially when it comes to the children's safety. My son was assaulted today by parent as well as another young boy, the school refused to let my son call me and there was lack of anything being done the parent was not arrested. so I have to take matters into my own hands being that the school is showing a lack of support or care for this issue. My child will be removed from this school asap! I will not recommend anyone to send their child to this school. It's not worth risking your child's education or safety.

Posted April 18, 2013
spring brook is a horrible school that neither has the resources nor desire to want to improve it's poor education. Springbrooke is a magnet school for behaviorally challenged students and the school is unable to control the student behaviors in a safe and effective way. This schools idea of academic education is to memorize old MSP tests and focus only on reading and math. science, writing, and social studies are all but ignored or become honorable mentions through out the academic year. The PTA is weak and so extra curricular activities are not available and students who are smart and need a challenge are left in the dust as teachers scramble to help the lowest achievers meet standard. If you care for your child's well-being and education you will not let them be placed in this school. my recommendation is that the district shut it down. and fire all of it's staff immediately. This review was brought to you by a current parent of spring brook.

Springbrook Elementary School 5

Posted March 17, 2009
We are now on our 5th year and 2nd student in this school and I couldn't ask for a better place for my kids to go. We are foster parents and the children we get are usually not doing very well in school. I have appreciated how everyone from their teachers to the school counselor on up to the principal cares how my child is doing. Some of this maybe due to being pro-active. We have set up the communication lines with the staff both here and on into the middle school that have served us well. I really, really appreciate how ready the staff is to help us help our child or children.

Springbrook Elementary School 0

Posted April 22, 2008
We are in our 2nd year at this school and are about to request a transfer out. I am getting no co-operation for a student that is struggling. No progress reports, we receive failing grades without any time to make them up or any suggestions on how to help the student. I have a very bright but unmotivated student and the teacher does not seem to care enough to help him succeed. We have heard similar stories from other parents and have complained to the administration who just shake their heads and say it is not a new issue.

Springbrook Elementary School 5

Posted May 09, 2006

Springbrook Elementary School 3

Posted August 21, 2005
Bad concept of open rooms, very messy and unorganized. Need to have the rooms closed off so students and teachers can pay attention to teaching. Only school in the district that still has open concept that does not work. Needs more male teachers for the boys especially out on the playground.

Springbrook Elementary School 3

Posted May 30, 2005

Posted May 06, 2004

Springbrook Elementary School
20035 100th Ave SE, Kent, WA  98031
Last modified Springbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springbrook Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top