Posted April 30, 2014
I love the fact that teachers and most importantly the principle Mr.Regnart and his staffs are actively involve and proactive in and around classrooms. Teachers are approachable and dedicated academic perfection. On the other hand, Neely Obrien elementary is overcrowded with too many students and not enough space. During recess, all students are forced to stay outside despite the weather.

Posted June 17, 2011
My daughter went to Neely-O'brien for K/1st grades. Her Kindergarten experince was ok for her, not so much for me. The teachers (she had 2 K teachers) were not very approachable. Now my granddaughter is in 1st gr there and her teacher is horrid. Her K teachers were fabulous and always praising Kaia. Her first grade teacher is so inappropriate. Once Kaia did her homework incorrectly and Ms. Young made her stay in from recess and redo it. When Kaia started to cry, Ms. Young said, "Stop crying and get your work done." Just this week Kaia forgot her folder and Ms. Young made her sit against the wall for both recesses and she did not get to be active. I was livid and I called and left Ms. Young a message to leave my g'daughter alone and NEVER make her sit against the wall and lose 2 recesses again. She is only 7 yrs old. My goodness!

Posted April 17, 2011
This is my daughter's second year here. I like the school very much. I'm happy my daughter is attending here and look forward to a great next year.

Posted November 19, 2010
I absolutly hated this school. I used to really like this school when it had the male principle but when that women came the school became horrible I don't know about this one now. I go to Mill Creek MS now so i went last year but the principle then was just horrible. I went to the office once and I overheard her saying "I believe everyone deserve consequences." if you want your child to get sick this is the place to go. When I went there if it wasn't pouring you still had to go to recess. If it was raining outside you HAD to play. They have a undercover surronding the school and my friends and I got in truoble for being undeer there while it was raining. Your not aloud to just stand there during recess you have to be doing somethings. I just think you don't have much choice here. The teachers just force you into doing everything I hated it here with that female principle

Posted August 31, 2010
I'm not sure my son starts tomorrow here . He is excited to go back to school . But when I registerd him they were very nice and inviting .

Posted July 07, 2009

Neely O Brien Elementary School 2

Posted September 25, 2008

Posted May 20, 2008
My daughter is only in Kindergarten so I have only been involved with this school since Sept. 07. However I already feel like my daughter and I are a part of the school 'community'. The faculty, principal, teachers, etc know who I am as well as my daughter. The principal is wonderful, he is friendly and takes the time to get to know the students, he is very approachable for both students and parents. My daughter's teacher is wonderful! She is very encouraging to her students and makes learning fun for them. I believe that kindergarten is such an impressionable year, children are going to develop their opinion on school and this teacher definately puts a positive vibe out!! She is creative and get's the students involved academically as well as in the 'fun' school activies! I look forward to being a part of this school 'community' for many years!

Posted April 24, 2008

Posted October 17, 2007
Great school! Wonderful teachers and staff. The websit is awsome.

Neely O Brien Elementary School
6300 South 236th St, Kent, WA  98032
Last modified Neely O Brien Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Neely O Brien Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top