Kirkland, WA
Before care: Yes

Holy Family Parish School 2

Posted February 24, 2014
It is high time for new leadership at this school! Teachers are not held accountable for making usre that ALL of their students get the education they deserve! They teach to the middle in a very stand and deliver, old-fashined manner that very few students thrive in! They have no idea how to differentiate instruction to reach all learning styles. Lazy teaching. Middle school Math and Science is terrible! Our graduates need tutors and are NOT ready for high school! Pricipals daughter attends the school and is given special priviledges and carte blanche to do as she pleases without consequence. I am not a champion of this school. Too many days off for "teacher refections"??? THe K-2 teaching staff is fabulous!

Holy Family Parish School 1

Posted June 11, 2010
This school preaches Catholic values and yet there have been several times and circumstances throughout the past year and a half where my family has failed to see any evidence of Catholic values. I am an elementary school teacher at a public school in Colorado, and I believe that my school shows more respect for individuals and their concern and safety, than anything I have experienced in my dealings with Holy Family.

Holy Family Parish School 5

Posted April 08, 2005

Holy Family Parish School
7300 120th Avenue Northeast, Kirkland, WA  98033
Last modified Holy Family Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Family Parish School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top