Posted June 28, 2013
Best time you could have in middle school- hands down. As an alumn I can say that if I could go back there is not one thing I would change, except maybe trying a little harder to get straight A's! The teachers here actually care for the well-being of their students, and spending your whole time with the same 5 teachers allows them to really get to know you on a personal level. My absolute favorite part of the whole experience was the trips. Everyone go on the Healy trips! I went to the Florida Everglades and the Grand Canyon with my peers, parents and teachers and honestly these times were the best and I wish I could relive them. The memories your student will make here are unforgettable! I 100% recommend it to anyone wanting to challenge and help their child thrive in an educational setting.

Posted April 16, 2013
Fantastic, passionate teaching at it's best. Need about 5 more of these schools in the area. Love the intense focus on outside of school learning. My daughter is thriving here!

Environmental & Adventure School 2

Posted January 10, 2013
This school gives too much homework IMO. I suppose this is necessary to make up for inadequate classroom time due to students having to take part in 3 week-long mandatory trips during the year, community service projects during school hours, and a 3-day health fair. Some of teacher staff is also rigid and scolding towards parents. Math curriculum is poor, but that's a district issue. At times it is difficult to keep track of what is being taught in science and Lang. Arts. My child does enjoy student life at this school.

Environmental & Adventure School 0

Posted June 22, 2009
OMG i love my school im soo excited to start 9th grade!!!

Posted June 12, 2009
As an alumni, let me say, if you get a chance to go, Go! Nothing prepared me more for the 'real' world than my experiences at EAS. You learn far more than facts. Some of my best memories are camping with EAS--and I'd never camped before. I wouldn't change anything if I could do it again.

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted February 20, 2009
I'm a eight grader at EAS and it's a great school. I love it!

Posted May 15, 2008
I'm an eight grader at EAS. I've had two amazing years here and I am looking forward to my ninth grade year but don't really want to leave this incredible experience. I know everything I have learned here will be with me forever.

Environmental & Adventure School 4

Posted March 31, 2008

Posted March 19, 2008
My daughter attends EAS and could not have asked for anything better. The integrated curriculum is challenging, but wrapped around the environmetal and stewardship theme just adds to the fun.

Environmental & Adventure School
8040 NE 132nd, Kirkland, WA  98034
Last modified Environmental & Adventure School is a Public school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Environmental & Adventure School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top