Bad
Good

Northstar is a great school. The school focuses highly on academics and also on acceptance. The teachers teach to understand not just what the district requires. The classes challenge new ideas and ways of thinking. i recommend it to eveyone

The teachers aren't the best example of good work ethic and proper attitude. One teacher is notoriously late, although a fine teacher, once they arrive. Another has a really bad attitude and should re-evaluate about their career choice. And a third, constantly out sick...I think someone needs to step in and straighten things out. Mind you there are only 4 teachers. I am sure the teachers in the other Jr. High are much worse, but as a teacher myself, I don't understand why people have jobs they don't love. It doesn't serve anyone well, and they are being a bad example to our kids...about seeking happiness and fulfillment in life.

This is the best school I ever had an my entire life!!! I love my school! The teachers are really understanding and kind. They are professional, intelligent and help you if you have some trouble. There are individual attention to each students needs. Our classes offered are always interesting and unusual with interesting ways to teach. I am glad I had the honor of being taught here!

My son really likes NS and has done very well here. Teachers communicate well with the students and everybody seems to get along well. It has a community feel.

I am a current student at Northstar Junior high. And today was my first day attending the school and I absolutely love it! All of the teachers do an outstanding job at teaching. They give the kids a 10 minute break between each class, it really helps us get prepared for our next class. I recommend this school to any kid who would like a good education, a fun year and an amazing group of students and teachers. The small group of students at the school is a great way of making you feel safe, socially close to every body and it helps you focus on your work. The school is like education from a private school! The class choices are all great to, especially the English classes. I really hope that you or any student decides on going to Northstar, you won't regret it!

Last modified Northstar Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.