9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

My child is not overwhelmed with homework. His English teacher gives great feedback on his assignments.

Develops character: Agree

The teachers take academic honesty very seriously. Because the class sizes are small, the teachers get a chance to know the students. My son has told me that they address honesty, integrity and fairness in their classes.

This Christian school has strong academics and a great sports program!. Don't be fooled by the looks of the buildings, go in and see for yourself what is happening at this school. My son has attended for two years and I have been impressed with the level of commitment of the teachers and the opportunities that my child has had for leadership and growth. The school is smaller, so the teachers are accessible and I have found them all to be kind and caring, with high standards. The kids are friendly. There is an elementary school also on the campus where my other child attends.

This school and the Adventist community has been a lifeline for our child. Supportive, family-like, affordable, private, quality education

I love this school. The teachers really take time to nurture and guide each student. My daughter is enjoying her experience at this school.

The school gave me a sound foundation from which to work on in college. The math teacher really pushed me to learn, and because of that i did very well in my college maths.

Last modified Puget Sound Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12