Kirkland, WA

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 01, 2015
My child is not overwhelmed with homework. His English teacher gives great feedback on his assignments.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 01, 2015
The chaplain leads community projects which involve students in caring and compassion. This last year the students took a trip to Peru during Spring Break to work with kids in desperate circumstances.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted July 01, 2015
The teachers take academic honesty very seriously. Because the class sizes are small, the teachers get a chance to know the students. My son has told me that they address honesty, integrity and fairness in their classes.

Posted July 01, 2015
This Christian school has strong academics and a great sports program!. Don't be fooled by the looks of the buildings, go in and see for yourself what is happening at this school. My son has attended for two years and I have been impressed with the level of commitment of the teachers and the opportunities that my child has had for leadership and growth. The school is smaller, so the teachers are accessible and I have found them all to be kind and caring, with high standards. The kids are friendly. There is an elementary school also on the campus where my other child attends.

Posted September 14, 2010
This school and the Adventist community has been a lifeline for our child. Supportive, family-like, affordable, private, quality education

Posted April 14, 2008
I love this school. The teachers really take time to nurture and guide each student. My daughter is enjoying her experience at this school.

Posted March 06, 2008
The school gave me a sound foundation from which to work on in college. The math teacher really pushed me to learn, and because of that i did very well in my college maths.

5320 108th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA  98033
Last modified Puget Sound Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Puget Sound Adventist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top