PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Providence provides a discipleship environment for Christian children that is nurturing and academically challenging. Like all schools, your child's experience will depend greatly on the teacher. Fortunately, Providence has committed teachers who set a peaceful and growing environment that promotes godly character and academic excellence.

We have two children at Providence. Initially what attracted our family to the school was the classical education. The school stress logic and reasoning which is sorely lacking in today's educational system. The academic standards are rigorous and the curriculum incorporates God's perspective in all things. The class sizes are small enough for students to get individual attention. We love that the students wear uniforms and the entire 200 plus student body has Psalm sing at the beginning of each school day. If that wasn't enough what truly makes this school unique is the feel! Older students interact with younger ones like they are part of a big family. Boys open door, girls are snack servants. Teachers are engaging and have command of the classroom. There is tremendous parent participation and camaraderie. Faculty, administration and the Board either have children or have had children that attend school so there is an added level of investment. I highly recommend visiting a class and you will immediately notice what makes this school special! Providence is truly "a different kind of christian school"!

We have been blown away by the quality of the education at Providence. It is such a blessing to have our son in such a loving, Godly environment. He is not only growing and learning academically but spiritually as well. As soon as we attended the open house and saw what these kids were doing we knew that this was the school for our son. We also love that it goes through 12th grade so that he will be able to stay at this wonderful school throughout his school years.

My children started at PCCS last year in PreK and K. We had a great first year and couldn't be happier with the transition from PreK to K during this school year. The commitment of the administration and faculty to my child is extraordinary. I am extremely grateful for PCCS.

Our 4 children are now in their second year at Providence, and our family has so many positive things to communicate about our experience there. We are impressed with the content and the methods of education, the sincerity of the faculty, the welcoming culture of the community, and the excellent opportunities our children are receiving, including routine practice in public speaking, instruction in Latin, thorough exposure to great literature, art club, superb music programs, etc. Go to Providence for a visit during the school day... That helped us make up our minds.

Amount of homework: Agree

I appreciate that grammar (elementary) students are only given homework Mon - Thurs nights and have the weekend off, with no tests on Monday. To me that communicates that the school knows I'm committed to my kids education, but that it isn't the only thing in our lives. I appreciate that we have time on the weekend for our family and friends.

My three children attend here and are surrounded by God's love and grace daily through the people who teach and serve here. Their minds are challenged and their hearts cared for. It truly exceeds my expectations year after year.

I firmly feel that you'll find no better school culture anywhere; the students are respectful of one another, their families and the faculty & administration. Really a first-rate environment for families who want character growth.

Providence has provided our kids with an amazing eduction, based on the classical model. The school is a tight knit community and we have been incredibly blessed by having been a part of it.

Last modified Providence Classical Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12