Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted November 13, 2015
All Lake Washington School District Elementary schools have the EXACT same cirriculum and teacher credentials are all very comparable. Stats will be skewed depending on the programs each school is given. Rose Hill Elementary is an amazing school community. Teachers, staff, PTSA and RHE families come together here for the well-being and success of each student. It amazes me how well this school operates and supports given the diversity and the challenges every school faces. We love the small school population and the family-like environment it has created.

Posted May 20, 2015
My Kid is only asian kid in the class. He is always excited to go for school. Nice people Nice Teacher It is overall great feeling

Posted March 17, 2015
I am the proud principal of Rose Hill Elementary, Jennifer Hodges. At Rose Hill we focus on developing critical thinking skills in each child while cultivating independence and a life-long love of learning. I work with an amazing team of teachers, instructional assistants, office staff, custodians, students, and parents. We welcome visitors to reach out and learn more about our school. Our top priority is ensuring that students are safe, happy, and supported each day. Thank you.

Posted February 25, 2015
There's not enough room on here to describe all the things I love about this school! The staff is amazing in every way, the principal knows every child's name and 90% oF the parents and grandparents names. The education is top notch, every child gets individual attention whether they need extra help or a challenge. Seriously we will never move out of Rose Hill Elementary school limits!!

Posted January 21, 2015
Rose Hill Elementary is a fantastic school. The principal Ms. Hodges is extremely approachable, smart, and involved in every aspect of the school. The teachers go out of their way to individualize the learning for each child and are always willing to talk to you at any time about your child's progress. It is a very diverse school and that diversity is celebrated with wonderful school spirit. The academics are tough but the help is there to have all children rise to the challenge. My daughter's class only has 16 children in it. You don't find that teacher/child ratio in many places. We are looking to move, but I will not be moving out of the area specificially so we can remain at Rose Hill.

Posted October 08, 2014
Rose Hill is beyond amazing! The staff is wonderful and everyone is on the same page and to top it they are open to new ideas, willing to change things up and do anything to help make your child successful. The principal, Mrs. Hodges is the best principal I have worked with in a long time. She has lots of energy, experience, has two kids or her own, she gets it, takes reading breaks with kids individually and she knows all her students names. The PTSA rocks and the parent involvement is by far the most I have seen. They throw fun, free events (Cultural/Movie Night, Bingo, BBQ's, Talent Show, Dance-o-thons, Halloween Party, Reading w/Rover (is was founded at this school) & they still make everyone feel welcome. There is a wonderful art docent program too. They celebrate & acknowledge the children often. If there are too many students in a classroom they create another classroom at the beginning of the year. I highly recommend this school. We actually transferred to this school and made sure to purchase a house within the school limits to ensure we could attend. I am so thankful to have Rose Hill Elementary in our children's life. Seriously! It's a small school with a huge heart.

Posted November 26, 2013
Wonderful school! Incredibly dedicated staff and principal. Very involved and supportive PTA that offer lots of enriching programs. We have been at the school for over 4 years, and our kids are thriving there academically and socially. Small community with lots of heart for the students and their needs.

Posted November 25, 2013
Rose Hill Elementary has been great for my twins. They started first grade this year after having a stellar Kindergarten experience with Mrs. Swanson. This year they are in separate classrooms which concerned us at first, but the first grade teachers do a phenomenal job of coordinating lesson plans, so we're observing consistent experiences with both classes. Jennifer Hodges, the school Principal started last year and has done a great job of establishing herself, and the kids love and respect her. The PTSA does a good job of fundraising and offering various after school programs. Overall, we're very happy with Rose Hill Elementary.

Rose Hill Elementary School 1

Posted September 05, 2013
I pulled my son out of this school. I had always heard such great things about the schools in LWSD, but this one is a lemon. Leadership is lacking and I felt I was treated very poorly when I had any questions or concerns. Very much "talked down to." My son's teacher had no interest in teaching a boy with "boy energy." She made that clear.

Posted June 06, 2013
This is the third elementary school our kids have attended (due to moves), and it is by far our favorite. The administration and office staff are caring, approachable, and involved. The principal, counselor, resource teachers, and specialists are all top notch. More availability of gifted services would be appreciated, but that is a district issue (and one that is in the process of being addressed, we believe). Our kids' teachers have been kind, thoughtful, and effective. The PTA is currently in the 'few but strong' stage and is making efforts to include as many families as possible in their support of the school. Overall, a great school experience, and a true community.

Rose Hill Elementary School
8044 128th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA  98033
Last modified Rose Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rose Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top