Best Senior High School 5

Posted September 17, 2009
It lets students graduate at their own rate, and makes sure every student receives a high school education.

Best Senior High School 0

Posted January 18, 2009
this school was amazing, but since changing principals the school has changed drastically. The academic and physical building structure have changed almost completely, being split with another school, and taking on a more traditional high school program, best is just not as great a school as it was. with that said, i would still chose to go to BEST over my home school.

Best Senior High School 0

Posted May 29, 2008
This school prepared me for creative thinking, but not necessarily academic. I did not learn much at this school.

Best Senior High School 1

Posted May 03, 2008

Best Senior High School 5

Posted February 01, 2005
The BEST is the greatest school I have ever been to. everyone here loves the teachers and the whole school. they make us feel welcome, and make us feel like we can talk to them. other schools teach in a way that fustrates alot of us. I love BEST. and highly recommed it!

Best Senior High School
10903 NE 53rd St, Kirkland, WA  98033
Last modified Best Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Best Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top