Kittitas, WA

Kittitas Elementary School 2

Posted February 21, 2015
As a parent of 3 children I was shocked at the poor level of communicatoin the staff at this elementary school had. Issues were always my problem or my fault yet the instructors never seemed to care about my children. We left the school happily. This is not a happy place for your children to attend. It is a small farming community and they are simply mean.

Kittitas Elementary School 4

Posted April 07, 2014
I emailed when we moved to this school district and got a call back very quickly from the school Psychologist! They answered all my questions and made the transition very smooth.

Kittitas Elementary School 5

Posted January 05, 2010
This is a wonderful school district in a rural community. I have had kids at Kittitas for 11 years and am continually impressed with the learning environment, extra cirricular opportunities and especially the warm welcoming nature Kittitas condsistently offers.

Kittitas Elementary School
500 North Pierce Ave, Kittitas, WA  98934
Last modified Kittitas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kittitas Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top