La Center, WA

Posted September 16, 2011
La Center Middle School is THE best school in the entire world! I am an 8th grader this year and have been in La Center since kindergarten. Everyone knows everyone because we all grew up together. If you're a new student, you'll have no trouble fitting in. You will get a student buddy to take you on a tour and help you find your classes. The sports are good and the band is GREAT! We have won lots of awards. Don't be afraid of the principle. He looks big and tough, but he's really just a teddy bear from Austrailia! He has a no bullying policy that he inforces strictly, but we all love him. The teachers are amazing. You really feel like you're talking to a friend. I love this school so much. I wish I could stay in 8th grade for the rest of my life! "Hawks on 3. 1-2-3 HAWKS!!!" :)

Lacenter Middle School 0

Posted November 05, 2009
I am a student currently attending La Center Middle school. I love it so much. The teachers are amazing, and the leadership program is oustanding. The principal cares so much for the kids success, and we kids appreciate that. I am so glad to have a school this good.

Posted September 22, 2009
The teachers are amazing! The principal is all about making the kids successful AND happy students! I am so thankful we moved here so that my kids have an opportunity for a wonderful education and learning experience!

Posted July 14, 2004
- a former student
The 8th grade teachers are amazing! All kids seam to love to them and enjoy learning in their classes. The school requires a 2.0 gpa in order to move on to the next grade which really prepares them for success in high school.

Lacenter Middle School 4

Posted September 17, 2003
I have a daughter in the 6th grade who is doing great at this school. Close-knit community aids in the overall safety and success of the kids - everyone knows everyone! They have a dedicated group of teachers working with a small budget and doing a great job.

Lacenter Middle School
700 East 4th St, La Center, WA  98629
Last modified Lacenter Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lacenter Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top