Bad
Good

La Center Middle School is THE best school in the entire world! I am an 8th grader this year and have been in La Center since kindergarten. Everyone knows everyone because we all grew up together. If you're a new student, you'll have no trouble fitting in. You will get a student buddy to take you on a tour and help you find your classes. The sports are good and the band is GREAT! We have won lots of awards. Don't be afraid of the principle. He looks big and tough, but he's really just a teddy bear from Austrailia! He has a no bullying policy that he inforces strictly, but we all love him. The teachers are amazing. You really feel like you're talking to a friend. I love this school so much. I wish I could stay in 8th grade for the rest of my life! "Hawks on 3. 1-2-3 HAWKS!!!" :)

I am a student currently attending La Center Middle school. I love it so much. The teachers are amazing, and the leadership program is oustanding. The principal cares so much for the kids success, and we kids appreciate that. I am so glad to have a school this good.

The teachers are amazing! The principal is all about making the kids successful AND happy students! I am so thankful we moved here so that my kids have an opportunity for a wonderful education and learning experience!

Last modified Lacenter Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.