Bad
Good

Posted May 22, 2014
My children attended this school while we lived in Washington and they really enjoyed it. Evergreen Forest is very welcoming and open (after stopping by the office of course). The Principal is by far the best I have known, the teachers and the school staff are great as well. The curriculum is well rounded, they have enrichment programs, a track team, band and orchestra. This school is a true neighborhood school that brings the community together.

Posted January 04, 2014
I feel as a parent they really listen to me and my kid. The principal is wonderful and really response to any questions quickly and remains engaged in my kids education. My daughter loves to go to school and that means a lot as a parent of a little one.

Posted May 11, 2011
Evergreen Forest in the last 6 years went from being a good school to becoming an Award winning school in Washington State, for their Achademic Excellence in 2009-2010 scores. Our neighborhood school scores the highest in all of Washington State out scoring our neighboring Olympia area schools. Our Principal offers leadership in a way that promotes diverse student population to excell!!!

Posted April 27, 2010
excellent teachers, terrific staff, great volunteers

Posted February 02, 2010
This is my daughter's first year at Evergreen Forest, and I have nothing but good things to say about it. She loves getting up and going to school. Her teacher individualizes the education experience to meet her needs and challenge her, and she has great friends and feels safe there.

Posted December 08, 2009
I love this school so much and my daughter has only been here for half a school year! She loves it too and can't wait to get to school!!! She also thinks Ms. Morris is AWSOME TEACHER!

Posted May 05, 2009
EF is a great environment to foster a love for learning in any child. I feel my kids are safe and getting a great education from people who really care about them. The PTSA is really hard working and supportive of the teachers, children, staff and parents. All in all, it is the best school in the district.

Evergreen Forest Elementary School

Posted January 08, 2009
We recently moved to Ct. and I must say, You don't know what you've got til it's gone. The faculty at EFE is absolutely amazing. They are professional, helpful and knowledgable. I really do hope to find another school with faculty that has the same values and dedication as EFE.

Posted December 14, 2008
I have a second grader at EFE. She loves the school, as do I. The school offers a multitude of volunteer opportunities and PTSA involvement. All the staff are friendly and helpful, the principal is wonderful! She truly cares about the school and each student and the environment she creates there. We are moving out of state soon and will deeply miss this school and all the friends we've made. ---Michele Fox

Posted October 09, 2008
My son is a second grader at Evergreen Forest. I am so pleased with the staff at this school, from the classroom teachers, specialists, principal and support personnel. I have volunteered each year and have also been involved in the PTSA. This enriches my child's experience as well as my own. Evergreen Forest encourages parent involvement and my son's teachers understand him as an individual child. I can only pray this positive experience continues as my son moves into the higher grade levels. Marialyce Steinberg, parent

Evergreen Forest Elementary School
3025 Marvin Rd SE, Lacey, WA  98503
Last modified Evergreen Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evergreen Forest Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top