Lacey, WA

Pleasant Glade Elementary School 2

Posted November 25, 2014
Extremely disappointed with this school. My son is in 5th grade and supposed to be doing 6th grade math. It took us contacting the school board and 3 months to get something done. The principal had denied any special accomodations for him until we contaced the Director of Math at the district office directly. Only now, with a quater of the school year done is he taking a 6th grade math glass at Chinook. Send your kids to Lakes.

Pleasant Glade Elementary School 2

Posted July 11, 2010
My child has learned nothing at this school. We came from GA where he was advanced and now he is behind. They don't focus on the three R's enough. I think education got lost and America needs to go back to the basics of learning. Math and Reading are the most important subjects. If time allows then teach culture. Culture is not that important. The kids will learn culture as they grow up just like we did.

Posted September 19, 2009
Great staff who are totally interested in welfare and learning of students

Posted September 19, 2009
Pleasant Glade is a wonderful school. I have two children who currentlty attend. They love their teachers and have made many wonderful friends. The office staff and teachers are very supportive and always willing to help. When anyone asks me where my children attend I proudly say Pleasant Glade Elementary, the best school in town.

Posted September 16, 2009
Pleasant Glade is a very diverse school helping students to understand and appreciate many different cultures. The students there are wonderful and the Principal ( Mr. Walton) truly cares about each student and has gone above and beyond for his school he offers students who are on time and not absent a 'special lunch' to enjoy with their parents or loved ones and each of those students recieve a cookie and bookmark for their efforts. I love this school!

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Pleasant Glade Elementary because we have awesome team work on all levels. This teamwork is between parents, PTA, staff and especially our students. I love our cultural diversity and our willingness to try many approaches to help our students succeed academically and socially.

Posted September 16, 2009
PGE is a great school where there is always lots of learning taking place.

Posted August 22, 2009

Posted July 14, 2009
Caring and Thoughtful teachers. Principal goes out of his way to make sure that each student feels accepted and a valued member of the PG community. All you need to do is spend some time at the school one day, any day.

Posted June 09, 2009

Pleasant Glade Elementary School
1920 Abernethy Rd NE, Lacey, WA  98516
Last modified Pleasant Glade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Glade Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top