Bad
Good

This school has the best teachers! They care so much. I don't think I would have graduated if not for them. Especially the Social Studies Teacher. She is the best ever!

This NTSD High School is unbelievable! My daughter was always on honor roll, and we moved to this district, I won't mention the HS she went to, but Freshman year was awful! Her grades slipped, Teacher were not helpful and Staff was awful. I moved her to South Sound and within weeks she was at Straight A's again! She is active in community programs and school leadership activities...The teachers really care here, The teachers really want to teach..I am very proud to say my daughter attends this HS it saved her!

southsound is a great school and gives kids a chance to make sumthing out of there lifes. Giving each student skills to be successful.

I graduated from south sound high school. without their help I do not think I would have been able to graduate from high school. I am a teen mom and the support that they offer to teen moms is amazing.

Last modified South Sound High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12