Lacey, WA

Posted September 03, 2011
This school has the best teachers! They care so much. I don't think I would have graduated if not for them. Especially the Social Studies Teacher. She is the best ever!

Posted May 03, 2010
This NTSD High School is unbelievable! My daughter was always on honor roll, and we moved to this district, I won't mention the HS she went to, but Freshman year was awful! Her grades slipped, Teacher were not helpful and Staff was awful. I moved her to South Sound and within weeks she was at Straight A's again! She is active in community programs and school leadership activities...The teachers really care here, The teachers really want to teach..I am very proud to say my daughter attends this HS it saved her!

Posted November 01, 2009
southsound is a great school and gives kids a chance to make sumthing out of there lifes. Giving each student skills to be successful.

Posted June 17, 2009
I graduated from south sound high school. without their help I do not think I would have been able to graduate from high school. I am a teen mom and the support that they offer to teen moms is amazing.

South Sound High School 3

Posted June 11, 2007

Posted June 25, 2005
I have attended South Sound for the past 3 years and i wouldn't have been happier anywhere else. Between the small community of people, the encouraging and teachers that get to know you on a personal level; my high school experience has been the most welcoming and wonderful time of my life, yet. My highschool experience has been better than imaginable because of South Sound High School.

South Sound High School 3

Posted February 23, 2004

Posted September 03, 2003
class size is small enough that teachers and students know each other. Fewer but longer classes during the day allows for maximum learning and opportunity to teach not just assign and move on. Nurturing and respect are top priority. All students matter here and all are helped to succeed.

South Sound High School
411 College St NE, Lacey, WA  98516
Last modified South Sound High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Sound High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top