Posted July 07, 2013
My family and myself love Faith Lutheran School. My sons have grown very much, not only physically and emotionally, but also spiritually. The teachers and staff there helped make that possible. The small class sizes encourage more one-on-one interaction with the students and teachers. I like how my children are in a Christian environment for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week. I was also very excited to learn how FLS is going to have a 7th and 8th grade this coming year.

Posted August 11, 2011
My daughter loves going to school at Faith. She has made so many friends there, has learned a lot, and really has grown so much during her time there. She really loves that she knows all the teachers and students, not just those in her own class. As a parent, I love that my child is happy, feels safe, and is growing in her faith and knowledge. The teachers and staff are so approachable, and encourage the parents to get more involved, even coming in to read and work with the class. My daughter is very excited about the enhanced music program at Faith and has already asked if she can continue to go to Faith for "all her years of school".

Posted August 11, 2011
Both of my daughters started at Faith the minute they turned 3. My oldest daughter is now in high school and is in all honors classes due to the advanced curriculm. My youngest daughter has special medical needs and ALL of the staff have been excellent and working with her & ensuring she stays on top of her studies if she misses school due to her illnesses. There is NO other place that I would rather put my kids than Faith Lutheran. The teachers are loving and caring and I know without a doubt that if an emergency situation were to happen that they would look after and care for my kids. because they love the kids. The teachers are there because they LOVE to teach. The teachers get together every morning to pray for the students and their families. I have even received a card from the principal stating that staff prayed for my family that morning. They are very in tune to family situations and ensure the kids have a safe environment to learn. The thing I love the most is that the kids have the freedom to pray whenever they want too, even when their pets die. The school encourages parental involvement and has a strong parent group that supports the school, staff, and children

Posted August 10, 2011
I love Faith Lutheran School. The children are taught to love others as Jesus would love them. This is our first year at Faith and we will certainly be back. My child's teacher was warm and caring and is a hard worker. You should check out Faith Lutheran they have grades preschool - 6th grade and an awesome childcare.

Posted August 10, 2011
We love Faith. It has fantastic teachers and staff, and my daughter is receiving an excellent Christian education. Faith is really a community - the teachers and principal are engaged, and they all know my daughter and our family. There is also great support for the school from the parents. Everyone is committed to working together to provide the best education and learning environment for our kids.

Faith Lutheran School 1

Posted July 19, 2011
Until recently I would have rated this school excellent. Recent changes in staff and policy have spiraled the academic and spiritual levels from excellent to very bad. The online recommendations on the school's home page and other places are either very old or from staff (stated as 'parent'). Not only did my child not learn anything last year, but she forgot what she had known before. My child was not allowed to write Merry Christmas on her card to her family; not allowed to use the toilet during the day without punishment; punished when other children did not complete their own assignments; during presentations several subjects had their names misspelled (Lois Armstrong, instead of Louis Armstrong, etc) and these presentations were praised by principal. Daily Bible verses have been removed and National Day of Prayer was completely ignored. There are still a few excellent teachers at this school, but the overall atmosphere has changed for the worse. After several years at Faith Lutheran our family can no longer recommend it.

Faith Lutheran School 4

Posted October 05, 2010
Great teachers, caring environment, and stellar learning atmousphere. My oldest completed preschool thru 6th grade and is in all honors classes in the public school system. My youngest likes going to school where everyone knows her name.

Faith Lutheran School 4

Posted August 04, 2010
My daughter loves Faith Lutheran because the teachers really take the time to get to know each child. Classroom sizes are smaller than thenearby public elementary school. She is taught how to be kind to others and how to be her own person.

Posted June 12, 2009
My son grew so much at this school; because the classes are small the teacher had the time to really work with all her students. The rest of the staff is wonderful-very friendly and always willing to answer any questions.

Posted May 28, 2007
Aboslutely worth every dollar we spend. Great christian foundation, wonderful teachers, excellent everything!!

Faith Lutheran School