No rating

Community Christian Academy

Private | K-8

Living in Lacey

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $237,800. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $950.

Posted September 24, 2014

my child attended Kindergarten here. He demonstrated behavioral issues-mostly work refusal, some minor tantrums. The school held a meeting later in the year and asked my child to leave that day. There was no written behavioral plan-no indication that this was coming. So-beware if your child attends this school and has any behavioral issues. Children should never be treated this way. He is first grade now and excelling in a different school.

Posted September 28, 2013

Challenging Academics and Spiritual Leadership skills is what our son received when he attended CCA. We relocated to Olympia and were so pleased to find a Christian school that focused on both Academics and teaching Christian values. He has since gone on to Northwest Christian HS on the same campus where he has put his Leadership and Academic skills to work. We are blessed to be a part of these schools that partner with parents in seeking the best for their children.

Posted September 25, 2013

CCA is amazing! Superior academics, caring teachers and a supportive administrative staff. My children have grown spiritually and academically while attending CCA. I would highly recommend CCA to anyone!

Posted February 28, 2012

BEST ACADEMIC SCHOOL IN THE AREA!!! Not only that, but the teachers and principle are very caring and want the best for your child. Being a military family, we have been to numerous schools with our children and the education they received from CCA is well-rounded. We miss CCA tremendously.

Posted October 12, 2011

Catholics beware! I realize different Christian faiths have different beliefs but I never knew how much hatred certain Evangelical churches have towards Catholics until I had my kids in this school. Not only do some of the teachers say anti-Catholic things in front of the entire class, but there is very strong anti-Catholic sentiments in the history book. This is tolerated by the administration. If your kids are not very strong both in their faith and in their ability to to take this sort of criticism, this may not be the school for you. This is supposedly a non-denominational school so I can't imagine them being so prejudiced against one denomination or another. Good dedicated teachers, good academics, parental involvement, patriotism, sense of community, security, just a darn shame about the bigotry against so many of their fellow Christians. As an adult, I can take it but it's very hard on the kids.

Posted December 27, 2009

very good school, a little expensive but worth every penny. I'd rather invest in my kid's future than a house........

Posted December 18, 2009

CCA is a school of excellence! The teachers genuinely love the students, and they are receiving an education that will prepare them for the future.

Posted November 8, 2009

My children attended CCA from 1st and 2nd grades respectively and we have never once regretted the investment we made in our children's future. The school combines education with biblical teaches and gives the children a strong Christian foundation. The principal is a kind, patient and wise man who our entire family respects greatly. My children now attend the high school on the same campus. Highly recommended. Not sure where the negative review came from but this was not an experience we every witnessed or experienced in our 7 years of attendance.

Posted March 22, 2008

this school is so opinionated, its like they're trying to brainwash your kids. it's one thing to give students a christian education, but to single some of them out for being different then everyone else is ridiculous. dont send your kids to school here if they have strong opinions on something or they voice their opinions on something, or they might get in trouble for it.

Posted October 15, 2007

My son has been attending CCA for 8 yrs now and my daughter for 6 yrs. I have a sense of security when dropping my kids off. The teachers are absolutely wonderful and truly love our children. I would work 3 jobs to make sure my kids can attend CCA.

Posted April 23, 2007

Every instructor cares about every student. The administration is amazingly gifted and the physical facility is about the best in the county. Children feel important and prized here. Discipline is even handed and very well executed. Teachers are flexible and absolutely open to parental concerns. Parental involvement is quite dense, with daily presence of parents within the school. Security is the best I have ever seen-all arrivals are required to pass adult screening prior to access to classrooms. Being privately funded, the extracurricular activities are less than a comparable public school.

Posted January 7, 2007

Great school with excellent teachers and good subject selection. The emphasis on God and the way He would have you live and learn is so very much needed in these times we need more schools like this across the country.

Posted April 18, 2005

Too Much emphasis on computers and cursive writing in kindergarten. Discipline policy is a little lax, no screening procedures for prospective students.

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • ACSI

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

4706 Park Center Ave NE