Bad
Good

Have two children attending both for the past four years. They have been challenged in some subjects and assisted in other subjects where they needed work. Environment where they are also encouraged and challenged to walk and grow in the ways of the Lord. Teachers that care about the kids and their growth.

my child attended Kindergarten here. He demonstrated behavioral issues-mostly work refusal, some minor tantrums. The school held a meeting later in the year and asked my child to leave that day. There was no written behavioral plan-no indication that this was coming. So-beware if your child attends this school and has any behavioral issues. Children should never be treated this way. He is first grade now and excelling in a different school.

Challenging Academics and Spiritual Leadership skills is what our son received when he attended CCA. We relocated to Olympia and were so pleased to find a Christian school that focused on both Academics and teaching Christian values. He has since gone on to Northwest Christian HS on the same campus where he has put his Leadership and Academic skills to work. We are blessed to be a part of these schools that partner with parents in seeking the best for their children.

CCA is amazing! Superior academics, caring teachers and a supportive administrative staff. My children have grown spiritually and academically while attending CCA. I would highly recommend CCA to anyone!

BEST ACADEMIC SCHOOL IN THE AREA!!! Not only that, but the teachers and principle are very caring and want the best for your child. Being a military family, we have been to numerous schools with our children and the education they received from CCA is well-rounded. We miss CCA tremendously.

Catholics beware! I realize different Christian faiths have different beliefs but I never knew how much hatred certain Evangelical churches have towards Catholics until I had my kids in this school. Not only do some of the teachers say anti-Catholic things in front of the entire class, but there is very strong anti-Catholic sentiments in the history book. This is tolerated by the administration. If your kids are not very strong both in their faith and in their ability to to take this sort of criticism, this may not be the school for you. This is supposedly a non-denominational school so I can't imagine them being so prejudiced against one denomination or another. Good dedicated teachers, good academics, parental involvement, patriotism, sense of community, security, just a darn shame about the bigotry against so many of their fellow Christians. As an adult, I can take it but it's very hard on the kids.

very good school, a little expensive but worth every penny. I'd rather invest in my kid's future than a house........

CCA is a school of excellence! The teachers genuinely love the students, and they are receiving an education that will prepare them for the future.

My children attended CCA from 1st and 2nd grades respectively and we have never once regretted the investment we made in our children's future. The school combines education with biblical teaches and gives the children a strong Christian foundation. The principal is a kind, patient and wise man who our entire family respects greatly. My children now attend the high school on the same campus. Highly recommended. Not sure where the negative review came from but this was not an experience we every witnessed or experienced in our 7 years of attendance.

this school is so opinionated, its like they're trying to brainwash your kids. it's one thing to give students a christian education, but to single some of them out for being different then everyone else is ridiculous. dont send your kids to school here if they have strong opinions on something or they voice their opinions on something, or they might get in trouble for it.

Last modified Community Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8