Community Christian Academy 1

Posted September 24, 2014
my child attended Kindergarten here. He demonstrated behavioral issues-mostly work refusal, some minor tantrums. The school held a meeting later in the year and asked my child to leave that day. There was no written behavioral plan-no indication that this was coming. So-beware if your child attends this school and has any behavioral issues. Children should never be treated this way. He is first grade now and excelling in a different school.

Community Christian Academy 4

Posted September 28, 2013
Challenging Academics and Spiritual Leadership skills is what our son received when he attended CCA. We relocated to Olympia and were so pleased to find a Christian school that focused on both Academics and teaching Christian values. He has since gone on to Northwest Christian HS on the same campus where he has put his Leadership and Academic skills to work. We are blessed to be a part of these schools that partner with parents in seeking the best for their children.

Posted September 25, 2013
CCA is amazing! Superior academics, caring teachers and a supportive administrative staff. My children have grown spiritually and academically while attending CCA. I would highly recommend CCA to anyone!

Posted February 28, 2012
BEST ACADEMIC SCHOOL IN THE AREA!!! Not only that, but the teachers and principle are very caring and want the best for your child. Being a military family, we have been to numerous schools with our children and the education they received from CCA is well-rounded. We miss CCA tremendously.

Community Christian Academy 3

Posted October 12, 2011
Catholics beware! I realize different Christian faiths have different beliefs but I never knew how much hatred certain Evangelical churches have towards Catholics until I had my kids in this school. Not only do some of the teachers say anti-Catholic things in front of the entire class, but there is very strong anti-Catholic sentiments in the history book. This is tolerated by the administration. If your kids are not very strong both in their faith and in their ability to to take this sort of criticism, this may not be the school for you. This is supposedly a non-denominational school so I can't imagine them being so prejudiced against one denomination or another. Good dedicated teachers, good academics, parental involvement, patriotism, sense of community, security, just a darn shame about the bigotry against so many of their fellow Christians. As an adult, I can take it but it's very hard on the kids.

Community Christian Academy 4

Posted December 27, 2009
very good school, a little expensive but worth every penny. I'd rather invest in my kid's future than a house........

Posted December 18, 2009
CCA is a school of excellence! The teachers genuinely love the students, and they are receiving an education that will prepare them for the future.

Posted November 08, 2009
My children attended CCA from 1st and 2nd grades respectively and we have never once regretted the investment we made in our children's future. The school combines education with biblical teaches and gives the children a strong Christian foundation. The principal is a kind, patient and wise man who our entire family respects greatly. My children now attend the high school on the same campus. Highly recommended. Not sure where the negative review came from but this was not an experience we every witnessed or experienced in our 7 years of attendance.

Community Christian Academy 1

Posted March 22, 2008
this school is so opinionated, its like they're trying to brainwash your kids. it's one thing to give students a christian education, but to single some of them out for being different then everyone else is ridiculous. dont send your kids to school here if they have strong opinions on something or they voice their opinions on something, or they might get in trouble for it.

Posted October 15, 2007
My son has been attending CCA for 8 yrs now and my daughter for 6 yrs. I have a sense of security when dropping my kids off. The teachers are absolutely wonderful and truly love our children. I would work 3 jobs to make sure my kids can attend CCA.

Community Christian Academy
4706 Park Center Ave NE, Lacey, WA  98516
Last modified Community Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Community Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top