Lacey, WA

Chambers Prairie Elementary School 5

Posted October 28, 2012
Update to my review: "This is our 3rd year at Chambers Prairie..." I wanted to update after reading the last review. Since my last review, my son was diagnosed with disabilities (ADHD, ODD, & epilepsy). The school as a whole has made every accomodation for him and us. Not every teacher is equipped to deal with disabilities so it takes a lot of communication between parent & staff. We also dealt with bulling on and off of school premises. When I approached his teacher and principal about it, they took immediate action and it stopped. They continue to work hard to make sure every child can learn to the best of their abilities.

Chambers Prairie Elementary School 2

Posted July 24, 2012
My son went there and was in 4th grade. We had moved here from another state and saw the 2 reviews on here and heard that it is a great school. It's not great for kids with disabilities for sure. My son is autistic and had been being bullied by 3 kids. We didn't know for the 2 weeks it was happening. We were the last to know and I don't think the teacher even liked my son. The principal knew as well and didn't let us know either. I recommend for parents that have kids autistic or have any other disability to find a better school.

Chambers Prairie Elementary School 5

Posted August 11, 2011
I My daughter went to this school from when it first opened. She loved it there and loved all the staff. Great school.

Chambers Prairie Elementary School
6501 Virginia St SE, Lacey, WA  98513
Last modified Chambers Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chambers Prairie Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top