Lake Stevens, WA
Students enrolled: 1,241

Cavelero Mid High School 4

Posted June 06, 2014
Positives; it's a beautiful school, the teacher communication is excellent. Most teachers send weekly emails to parents which I really appreciate. The only negative is the school population is to big, by child felt overwhelmed by this. It was hard to make friends, and the lunchroom was to crowded. This was a problem for us so we will be sending him to a smaller school next year.

Cavelero Mid High School 1

Posted December 18, 2013
Ratings for this school are being removed. The school principals sit and do facebookk all day and turn the kids in to the police for nothing. They have access to private facebookk profiles. It is set up just like a prison. guess they are getting the students acclimated to prison?

Cavelero Mid High School 1

Posted December 13, 2013
My children couldn't wait to get out of there. its ran like a prison and the children have no freedom to express themself.

Cavelero Mid High School 2

Posted June 13, 2012
I currently attend this school and will soon be leaving to go to Lake Stevens High school. While I have attended here all you hear is how everyone hates it. You feel like you are in a prison and the environment is so hostile. Most (not all) of the staff and teachers could care less about the student and fail to recognize that they are actually human beings with emotions. The principal does not like anything fun such as pep assemblies and fun events, so we rarely get them. I am getting my license yet I am being treated like a young child. If you are planning on having your child attend here, don't.

Cavelero Mid High School 5

Posted February 19, 2008
This school is absolutely beautiful. The staff if top notch. We could not be more pleased.

Cavelero Mid High School
8220 24th St SE, Lake Stevens, WA  98258
Last modified Cavelero Mid High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cavelero Mid High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top