Bad
Good

Love this school. Teachers and curriculum are great! My son couldn't be happier! Very interactive.

Great School! All the teachers communicate well with the students and parents. School Staff is helpful and my kids are all doing well academically! I recommend this school to anyone in the area.

Great school my daughter absolutely loves going there

I had my child in Glenwood up until the 3rd grade at which point I put my child in a private school in dwntown Everett because of my childs need to be challenged. My advice to all parents is this (just because you pay for it doesn't make it better) My child is now back at Glenwood because it strives to keep the children excelling at what they excel at. If they are high at math they go into higher math class etc. I love this school. It is safe, nurturing and is more like a private school than the one I paid for. FYI private school teachers are not req. to keep educating themselves as public school teacher are. Therefore you get more proactive, newer advanced teaching skills at a public school. A bit of info I can share from experience.

I have 2 boys,one in second and the other just started kindergarten this year. It is a wonderful school with exceptional teachers, great students and a new principal we are anxious to get to know! I have also volunteered there for the past two years and just love it! Great school and I'm very proud to have my children attend!

my two boys started school here in january. they were very afraid to be starting a new school in the middle of the year, having to make all new freinds, and a new teacher,but when they came home their first day they couldnt stop telling me how wonderful their school was and how nice everyone was. its like they teach all of the kids just how to treat new students. its now almost may and still going great. hats off to glenwood

Glenwood is an amazing school with exceptional teachers a great principal. 3 of my kids have gone to Glenwood one is still in fourth grade. My kids have loved the school and it's teachers. My boys still to this day idolize Mr. Trivett one of the only male teachers in the school. Every night we heard countless stories at the dinner table about him and his class. They just loved the beach house party at the end of the year, it was something they will always remember. It's the teachers that go above and beyond that the kids never forget, and Glenwood has many of them! I would recommend Glenwood to any parent, it is a school with so many positive qualities. Make sure your kids get Mr. 'T', as they say 'he rocks'.

Last modified Glenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.