Lake Stevens, WA

Hillcrest Elementary School 5

Posted April 19, 2015
This school is excellent on children's progress, happiness, success, involvement, and the staff members. Great staff members and happy children. Great supportive principal!!

Hillcrest Elementary School 5

Posted March 27, 2015
This school is staffed by well educated & motivated individuals who will stop at nothing to see children succeed. The principal, teachers, & other multidisciplinary team members constantly praise the children & instill hope & inspiration about succeeding. Communication with parents is beyond expectations & there is even an email, internet, & phone system all in place that automatically connects with parents. The special education program is outstanding & plans are constantly molded to meet each student's needs. The teachers & staff members are the same year after year & the turn over rate doesn't seem to exist. My child has changed so much after attending this school in two short years. He is confident, his academics have improved, he feels successful, & he looks forward to going to school every day. Bullying is NOT tolerated at this school & it is demonstrated in the staff members skills & abilities to prevent it in the first place. We used to be a family that only preached private school, but having our child attend Hillcrest Elementary has changed our views on public school!! HIGHLY recommended.

Hillcrest Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2011
After moving due to the loss of our house and weathering many other stresses, I am very grateful for the teachers, principal, and support staff who have helped both my 2nd grader and 4th grader through a rough period. I have seen how much the teachers and other staff care for all the kids, no matter their circumstances. They have worked to encourage excellence, and have helped both of my kids thrive in their schoolwork. The staff is fully capable of bringing out the best in their highly capable students, as well as handling those students who have behavioral issues. Further, I have seen the PTA in action--what a great, big group of involved staff and parents! Hillcrest, I am truly thankful for you!

Hillcrest Elementary School 4

Posted April 23, 2005
I love this school! The front office staff are kind and inviting, and I really feel welcomed when I come into Hillcrest. The leadership at this building seems to really be focused on helping students to be successful learners. Thank you for all you do for our kids!

Hillcrest Elementary School
9315 4th St SE, Lake Stevens, WA  98258
Last modified Hillcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillcrest Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top