Lake Stevens, WA
Students enrolled: 1,758

Posted December 11, 2014
There is an excellent sense of community here at Lake Stevens. When I moved here, I didn't feel out of place for very long, and most people want to get to know you and make sure you feel comfortable. The sports teams here are some of the best. We have a huge focus around sports, but our pep band makes other teams excited to come play us. Everyone loves Lake Stevens band! Band kids don't get made fun of here because they are just that great. Lake Stevens always makes you feel safe and at home. Kids are happy with their AP classes and clubs and activities. Kids are also so school spirited they can be compared to Seattle Seahawks fans' spirit.

Posted July 30, 2011
I could go on and on about how amazing Lake Stevens High School is. I used to want to do online schooling but my parents encouraged me to continue with public school. I'm so glad i did. I couldn't be happier with LSHS. I'm involved in some of the many activities that the school has to offer. There is a great selection of classes and more AP classes getting added each year which is cool :) But most of all about LSHS I love the school spirit- and the extra step staff and students make to go out of there way to help someone else. GO VIKINGS! :D

Lake Stevens Sr High School 1

Posted August 15, 2010
Leadership at this school needs improvement. They do not actively seek nor are they interested in feedback either from students or parents. While the kids in general are great, there is an "old boys" network there like you wouldn't believe. If I had known a few years ago what I know now, I would have choosen another school for my child.

Lake Stevens Sr High School 0

Posted November 11, 2008
Originally from the state of Nebraska, this school has alot to be desired. Never had any problems whatsoever until my child went to this school. Too many specifics to list. One thing I will list is the 'Confict Mediation' program is a complete joke. It's not a wonder why there are so many problems.

Posted January 17, 2008
An amazing school, the classes are great, as are the teachers. In my opinion, it starts a bit too early in the morning therefore the children don't learn much that early. But other wise, it's an absoulutey amazing school.

Posted August 03, 2006

Posted April 10, 2006
All around good school. Kids have seemed happy with Ap classes, sports, clubs, etc. Lax dress code and a few kooky substitutes, but other than that, a terrific environment.

Posted February 03, 2006

Posted December 15, 2005
- a former student
Very good district. Good education, well rounded teachers. Honest, safe environment.

Posted June 17, 2005
This is a really great school. The school has amazing school spirit, all of the kids are really involved. They could use some more AP classes, but otherwise have very good class selections.

Lake Stevens Sr High School
2908 113 Ave NE, Lake Stevens, WA  98258
Last modified Lake Stevens Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Stevens Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top