Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Grateful to: Parent

Posted November 30, 2015
My child is attending his second year at North Tapps Middle School. The weekly communication home by teachers and high academic rigor is helping my student excel in school. The amazing PTSA group that continues to the support the student programs inside and outside school is building a strong community. I have worked in 4 other school districts and now being a parent in this district I have seen what positive impact parents working with schools can do for our kids.

Posted November 30, 2015
I am very thankful my child attends North Tapps. The school has weekly communication with home. Teachers are constantly sending updates about academic progress. Their PTA group is absolutely amazing with all of their community service efforts, student activities and variety activities for everyone to get involved in. The partnership between the PTA and school makes a very positive impact in the community.

Posted November 30, 2015
North Tapps is a great school. The PTSA involvement is awesome. My son is challenged daily to do his best.

Posted September 05, 2013
North Tapps Middle School is a great school with a fantastic staff and wonderful parent involvement.

Posted August 25, 2013
North Tapps Middle School is the most amazing school because the people in charge insist on respect and good behavior from students, as well as outstanding scholastic's. Since our district is very small, we do not have a high school. Therefore, halfway through the school year, the 4 neighboring High Schools come to our school to "encourage" our students to choose "their" particular school. Our students academic scores combined with the arts and sports create a very desirable group. Being a parent of 2 children who have attended North Tapps Middle School, I thank Heaven above that we were fortunate enough to be involved with such a great group of Administrators and Educators.

Posted August 24, 2013
North Tapps Middle School is a great School with caring, involved parents and an active PTSA organization, very well organized sports programs and fabulous positive leadership. The classrooms are clean, with state of the art technology and thier test score are awesome. The programs are set up to reward positive behavior, like thier "All Star" fun field trips. Mys son loves it and is thrieving there. Choosing North Tapps Middle School for my children is one of the best decisions I have made as a parent so far!

Posted June 28, 2012
So glad we're out of there ... peerless academics, toxic snobbery - high price to pay for a great education

Posted October 20, 2010
I graduated from here a few years ago. This school was great. The teachers were prepared, smart, and funny. The sports teams were good. Our band was superior. I loved how hard the teachers pushed us. It really showed to me how hard this school was when I got to high school and we had to take advanced classes to be in our level of education. It had a very high expectation of the kids. The admininstation is good. I loved this school. Great students, great school. Bring your kids here. Good school. Loved it. (: -NTMS GRAD '08

Posted February 06, 2010
i like the school teachers are nice the sports every thing is great about NTMS

Posted January 11, 2010
Ntms is a good school.im in six grade and the teachers are very nice.

20029 12th St East, Lake Tapps, WA  98391
Last modified North Tapps Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.