Lakewood, WA
Before care: Yes

St Frances Cabrini School 3

Posted May 09, 2014
After teachers expressed concern about my son, I had him assessed by healthcare professionals for any developmental/learning or psychological issues. After going through this process 3 times and recieving clean bills of health, they still refuse to accept the doctors findings (Madigan Army Medical Center) and insist that I use their doctor. I was told by my sons teacher if I don't medicate him it would affect his grade. The staff refuses to speak with me return phone calls/emails. My son has been targeted by the teacher which is supported by the principal. They ignore reports that my son was hit by another student. I can go on and on. This school acts like they are incharge of the parents and they know whats best for your child despite what you or the doctors say. Academically its good, but life is better if you just quietly comply and understand that they are in charge of you and your child and will do nothing to work with you as a parent.

St Frances Cabrini School 0

Posted December 29, 2009
My children have attended schools in the private sector since pre-school and I was still blown away with Cabrini's caliber of staff and teaching. My youngest child is in his second year at St. Frances and he is challenged like he never has been before. The technology program in up to date and the science program in simply AMAZING! A full science fair is held each year with all students participating. The service projects that the jr high students perform is incredibly thought provoking making them true members of their community. The spiritual growth that he has experienced its a true blessing. The principal and vice-principal are both present and invested in the school, students and families. Parental involvement in huge! The students are taught to respect their elders, each other and themselves. St. Frances Cabrini is not only an amazing school but they are also affordable!

St Frances Cabrini School 0

Posted January 09, 2008
This is my first experience with any Perochial or Private Institution -- having been a product of the Public School system -- and I have to admit, St. Frances Cabrini makes me believe that I could have achieved at least ten times as much, had I attended a school at the caliber of SFC. There aren't many places where you can have such a sense of family and community.

Posted December 04, 2007
St. Frances Cabrini combines strong educational opportunities and christian nurturing to help students achieve success. The teachers are excellent. The school has a full technology lab, PE, Music, Library and excellent Jr. Hight electives. Religion is incorporated daily through prayer and religion classes. The school maintains the traditions that keep it faith based. They do a yearly full scale Christmas Paegant, pray together daily during advent, celebrate Holy Week through a variety of activities. and tie many activities to the liturgical year. Other events include assemblies for Grandparent's Day, Veteran's Day, and Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Each class participates in an individual service activity with which the children help their local community. The Student Council aslso leads whole-school service activities most often in support of the St. Vincent DePaul Society. The students recieve top test scores on standardized tests and the school has been nationally accredited. Thank you St. Frances Cabrini!

Posted June 09, 2007
St. Francis Cabrini is an excellent accredited school that is recognized for promoting and maintaining a well-balanced education program and for exceeding standards considered essential for quality education. Cabrini offers a safe, orderly and loving learning environment, rich in ethnic and economic diversity. The spirit of God is taught to permeate the mind and heart, through worship, prayer, study and community service projects. St. Frances Cabrini has dedicated and faculty and staff that help prepare all students to be successfull in their post Cabrini years.

Posted September 21, 2004
I love this school. The teachers here care about the children and there is alot of parent involvement. Not only do our children excell academiccally, but the children are taught morales and respect, which is why I chose to send my daughter who has been attending Cabrin for 5 years. The teachers and principal are always available and always willing to listen to any concerns. When we have visitors from the community come to our school they always comment on how well behaved and respectful our children are. It has alot to do with our teachers who love teaching and alot to do with the parent involvement, which is very important.

St Frances Cabrini School
5621 108th Street Southwest, Lakewood, WA  98499
Last modified St Frances Cabrini School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Frances Cabrini School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top