PK-3|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Early registration in February! Give us a call and come by for a visit. All are welcome. 3 year old Preschool, 4 year old Pre-K, all-day Kindergarten, Grades, First through Fifth for Fall 2012. Please visit our website for more info. lakewoodlutheran.net
December 08, 2011

Bad
Good

We are a military family and came upon this school by chance three years ago when my husband was stationed at Ft. Lewis. I cannot say enough fantastic things about this school. Small class sizes cater to both advanced students and those challenged. We have sent our 3 sons here for the last 3 years even when public school became an option. The cost is very reasonable. They have learned an incredible amount, putting them a grade and a half above their current grade in testing scores. In addition, they have wanted to go to school each day because the teachers are loving, firm and fun. If you live in the Lakewood, Steilacoom, Dupont area, I highly recommend you check out this school- you will be impressed!

Where to begin? I came across this school by chance on GreatSchools.org last year and it has been one of the best choices I have made (yet) for our children! Small class size, loving/nurturing environment, family oriented, affordable, and the curriculum is amazing. My 2 children are thriving and have learned so much so far. We plan to keep them there as long as we are stationed here.

We LOVE LOVE LOVE this school. The school is like an extended family. My son has learned so much. The atmosphere is warm and friendly.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted December 08, 2011

Excellent and affordable private school education. I have two children who attend this school and I feel the values they learn at school and academics surpass what is offered in the local public school. One of my children is a kinetic learner and the staff has gone above and beyond to make sure he is getting the type of education he needs. The classrooms have a very small student to teacher ratio, which I love. You can tell the staff truly cares about the children and are great at communicating with the parents. I cannot say enough great things about this school, it is a real gem.

All ages of kids respect each other. The scholastics are tailored to you childs level and ability of learning. I'm so happy to have my child here I tell everyone!

Last modified Lakewood Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3