Lakewood, WA
After care: No

Posted November 18, 2013
Tillicum Elementary School, 2013 School of Distinction - Top five percent of schools in the state making sustained improvements in math and reading over five years.

Posted May 16, 2011
What a great school!. My daughter started Kindergarden at Tillicum Elementary and she wakes up with a smile on her face! The Principal Mr. Jensen, is tops, Mrs. Jones has my daughter reading with feelings! , counting everthing is sight. The office staff makes us feel like one happy family! Best decision! GO TILLICUM TIGERS!!!

Posted April 18, 2007
My daughter has gone to Tillicum since she was in Kindergarden and she loves it. I have never had any problems with the staff. They are very helpful and concerned about the students and the futures they could have. I believe the best Principal in the District is at this school. He is great with the kids and the staff. And o how funny he can be. This is a great school, and I am glad that my daughter feels comfortable there.

Posted March 28, 2007
Both of my children go to Tillicum, in the third and fifth grades. For the last three years or so, I have been impressed with the school and have nothing but good to say about them. My fifth grader has gone here since kindergarten, and this school has come a long way. Not saying this school is perfect, because I can't, but I can always resolve an issue when it does arrive. Both of my children are doing well, and although my fifth grader struggles sometimes, her teacher and I work closely together with her to help her with her work.

Tillicum Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2006
I have had nothing but wonderful experiences in dealing with the staff and teachers at the school. My daughter has grown tremendously and learned many skills.

Posted March 29, 2004
Tillicum is a beaitiful Elementary. The school spirit and parent involvement shines right through. I miss the days my children went, but now they go to Woodbrook Middle School which is also a beautiful and shining school.

Tillicum Elementary School
8514 Maple St SW, Lakewood, WA  98498
Last modified Tillicum Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tillicum Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top