Posted August 24, 2014
My children have been going here for a few years. We came in as a military family. They have a new principle who is cleaning house and updating their operational procedures. The remaining staff are raising the standards and doing a great job collaborating with parents to meet new state driven educational goals. My daughter tested as a 4th grader (7th grade math, and 6th grade reading by the end of the year). Mr. Woolery is doing a great job. Mrs Collins, Mrs Akins, and Mrs Hefty, really work towards ensuring the kids have a good foundation. Personally, I am impressed as to how fast my kids short comings were addressed and how quickly (we - working together) were able to get them up to speed. These teachers do everything they can to support parent involvement. They gave me extra work for my children to complete at home to address their weaknesses. I look forward to another good year chasing better test scores and higher grades. My belief and observation is that this school is transitioning for the better. Keep up the good work!!!

Posted August 08, 2013
Not sure about the one bad review on here but it was in 2009, but it doesn't seem to fit Lake Louise now at all. My son attended Lake Louise for two years starting September 2011. He has had nothing but improvements on his scores and teachers who communicate well with the parents. If I have one complaint about the school it is the parents, driving around pickup or drop-off times in the area around the school is dangerous because of people crossing double yellow lines and parking on the wrong side of the road. Also making u-turns in traffic or pulling out of parking spaces heading head first into traffic with no regard of others right away. Besides this the school is great.

Posted April 15, 2013
Lake Louise is a great school ! I dont know why got rated so low.

Lake Louise Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted June 02, 2009
I have four children and we have moved a lot and been in a lot of different schools. Lake Louise is a great school with excellent teachers and staff. We love Lake Louise and hope to stay here for a long time.

Lake Louise Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2009
I have always felt welcome and know that everyone there is looking out for my children. They want what is best for them always.

Lake Louise Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2009
lake louise elamantry school isnt a nice school your child will get bullied

Lake Louise Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2004
My kids love this school. We are a military family and have been in several different schools across the country, this is the best. I had 3 kids in this school, we will miss it. From the school secretary, PE teacher, classroom teacher they are all great. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Lake Louise Elementary School
11014 Holden Rd SW, Lakewood, WA  98498
Last modified Lake Louise Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Louise Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top