Lakewood, WA

Posted April 10, 2012
This school is rated lower than the school my daughter goes to now, but I liked it better as a parent and she liked it better too. It's been a year and she still says that she misses her old school. She went here for the first half of kindergarten and loved it. Her teacher was amazing, never yelled and communicated with all the parents on a regular basis. She even gave me copies of the math activities they were going to do for the 2nd half of the school year. The principal seemed to know most of the students by name, and the nursing staff was sooo nice. I really do miss this school and so does my daughter.

Lakeview Elementary School 1

Posted September 30, 2008
My son attended this school for 2 1/2 years. Kindergarten was truly wonderful for him and I can only thank his kindergarten teacher who genuinely cared about and liked my child. My child has special needs and after kindergarten, though we met with his next year 'teacher' to ensure we were doing our part to keep everyone informed of what my child would need to be successful... they failed to follow through on anything they said come the next year when he began first grade and the end result was a child who hated school, teachers and himself. It took a new school and over a year to bring him out of his trauma from being at Lakeview. I have now come to learn I was lied too by the principal and that my son was never given the chance they claimed they would give him. Thumbs down.

Posted March 27, 2008
My children has attended this school for the past 4 years and it has been a great experience. Love this school.

Lakeview Elementary School 3

Posted August 04, 2005

Posted October 17, 2004
I just transferred my son here from another school and he is so much happier. I wanted to put him into a Christian school but could not afford it. This school has the feel of a Christian school... for free! Everyone is so nice and the whole atmosphere is just awesome. It feels like a big family. The principal is a wonderful lady and asked questions about my son before deciding which classroom to place him in. She cared enough to put him with the right teacher, who is also just wonderful. I don't think I could've found a better place for my son.

Posted March 29, 2004
Lakeview is the best Elementary School in this large district! The parent involvement, PTA, Principal involvement, and overalll environment feels safe and welcoming; just like a school should feel! I would encourage anyone to enroll their student in this school instead of any other! It's truly the best. Thank you Lakeview!

Lakeview Elementary School
10501 47th Ave SW, Lakewood, WA  98499
Last modified Lakeview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top