Bad
Good

This school has excellent instructors and a great faculty that shows genuine concern for your child.

This school is rated lower than the school my daughter goes to now, but I liked it better as a parent and she liked it better too. It's been a year and she still says that she misses her old school. She went here for the first half of kindergarten and loved it. Her teacher was amazing, never yelled and communicated with all the parents on a regular basis. She even gave me copies of the math activities they were going to do for the 2nd half of the school year. The principal seemed to know most of the students by name, and the nursing staff was sooo nice. I really do miss this school and so does my daughter.

My son attended this school for 2 1/2 years. Kindergarten was truly wonderful for him and I can only thank his kindergarten teacher who genuinely cared about and liked my child. My child has special needs and after kindergarten, though we met with his next year 'teacher' to ensure we were doing our part to keep everyone informed of what my child would need to be successful... they failed to follow through on anything they said come the next year when he began first grade and the end result was a child who hated school, teachers and himself. It took a new school and over a year to bring him out of his trauma from being at Lakeview. I have now come to learn I was lied too by the principal and that my son was never given the chance they claimed they would give him. Thumbs down.

My children has attended this school for the past 4 years and it has been a great experience. Love this school.

Last modified Lakeview Hope Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.