Upper Valley Christian School 5

Posted January 01, 2010
I have 2 children who have been at UVCS since kindergarten and are now in 4th and 6th grade. The teachers are wonderfully gifted and are at UVCS at great personal sacrifice because of their hearts to serve the students and parents. The class size is between and 5 and 11 per grade. Generally, 2 grades are combined with one teacher who usually has a parent helper or aide. UVCS succeeds at preparing kids to continue their education in college as well as live their lives with integrity and good character. One key element is the experiencial learning UVCS provides with many field trips, outdoor education and tours to Washington DC and New York. I am thankful for curriculum that includes Biblical teaching.

Upper Valley Christian School 1

Posted July 24, 2008

Upper Valley Christian School 5

Posted August 19, 2007
My son attended UVCS for eight years; K-7th. I have the most respect and appreciation for the Christian based education my son received. The classroom size is small, allowing for plenty of individual attention. The children are taught values and personal accountability that they can use their entire life. The UVCS has a very good relationship with the public school. This made it very easy and comfortable for my son to play school ball at the public school. Each month when I paid tuition I always felt good about where my money was going. As far as parent involvement goes, there are as many needs and opportunities as you have time to give.

Upper Valley Christian School
111 Ski Hill Drive, Leavenworth, WA  98826
Last modified Upper Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-11
Upper Valley Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.