Icicle River Middle School 5

Posted June 14, 2012
Awesome/Creative teachers, alright principle, no bullying problem. I am a current 7th grade student, or was, soon to be 8th grade student. 6/14/12

Icicle River Middle School 1

Posted April 13, 2010

Icicle River Middle School 4

Posted February 19, 2005
The teachers are willing to go the extra mile for their students. If it wasn't for the step program it would be a great school district. there should be more follow through with what is said and done, but it is not a horrible job. there should be more positive avenues the kids can become involved in in the city. Or more of an effort of getting them there. Anywho this is home and our family loves the bueaty and does the best we can. just like everyone else in our little community.

Icicle River Middle School 2

Posted October 22, 2004
- a former student
I am a past student from here. I had an absolute horrible time! The principal is absolutely clueless as to what goes on here. This school has a horrible bully problem. I do Not recomend this torture to any kid. I shall remain annonomys. If you are planning to live in the area, I suggest Upper Valley Christian school or homeschooling.

Icicle River Middle School 5

Posted September 16, 2004

Icicle River Middle School
10195 Titus Rd, Leavenworth, WA  98826
Last modified Icicle River Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Icicle River Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top