Liberty Lake, WA

Posted April 30, 2012
Liberty Lake is a simply outstanding school. My kids have had the opportunity to attend there the last two years and we have enjoyed every minute of it!

Posted February 23, 2010

Posted December 08, 2009

Liberty Lake Elementary School 1

Posted January 28, 2008

Posted February 21, 2007
I can't say enough about how fabulous LLE is! We have 3 children that are attending and have attended this school. Our oldest is in 7th grade now, but attended every year K-5. Teachers are warm, approachable, and caring. Parent involvement here is very high and welcomed by the school. Expectations are high, yet reachable for students. Extra curricular activities in the Liberty Lake community are many and very family orientated. Special resource help is abundant and well qualified. We are moving out of state and I cant express enough how sad I am about having to leave this wonderful school and community. The only downfall that I can see is the over crowding. There should soon be a remedy for this. I highly recommend the Liberty Lake community and Liberty Lake Elementary for families. It is a truly cherished place for kids to live and attend school.

Posted July 18, 2006
I have had children in LLES for four years. For the most part we love it. 5th grade was a little rough for my son but my daughter had great teachers! Expectations are high, parent involvement is great and teachers are excellent. I highly recommend this school!

Liberty Lake Elementary School 2

Posted May 04, 2006
Previously we were impressed with LL Elementary. This past year, however, has been disappointing. My experience with the teachers has been wonderful, but they are not receiving enough support. Several parents seem to be blaming these issues on the new principal and her lack of involvement with the students/unavailabilty to parents. The past principal was very 'hands on' and involved - discipline problems were much less severe. My children will not be returning to this school.

Posted March 31, 2005

Posted May 11, 2004
I have lived in Liberty Lake for six years and my oldest child just started Kindergarten this past year. I would just like to say that I am so impressed with the people who work at the school, the level of volunteers at the school, the amount of parental and family interest at the school, and the PTSA's involvement in the success of the school. I am very glad that our kids have the opportunity to be involved in a school that understands what children need and also offers support and the chance for the parents to work in the classrooms as much or as little as they want! I feel very lucky that my children have the opportunity to go to Liberty Lake Elementary.

Posted April 14, 2004
I just enrolled my children in Liberty Lake Elementary after attending private school for the past 4 years. I was surprised to discover that Liberty Lake Elementary is very advanced and has high expectations of their students. I was even more thrilled when I viewed the computer lab and the facilities for the first time. So far I have to say that I am pleased with the communication with the teachers and the staff at the school is wonderful. The transition from private to public school has been an easy one for my children and they have acclimated to the Liberty Lake community with little problems.

Liberty Lake Elementary School
23606 East Boone Ave, Liberty Lake, WA  99019
Last modified Liberty Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top