Longview, WA

Beacon Hill Elementary School 1

Posted June 30, 2014
I definitely think the KELSO School District has absolute worst schools. For example: At the end of last summer my grand daughter was reading and doing basic math. Her first report card started with high marks. Gradually over the school year her report cards steadily declined. She was even attending special classes for additional help. Now at the end of the school year the KELSO school (teachers...) tell us she can not read???????? Excuse me: But after 10 days home with mom, dad, poppy, and Nana she is reading books for her grade level!!!! Did the school investigate or report the possible negligence of the parent and/or the home life regarding the lack of a parents involvement. Shame on you KELSO school district. My son and I met with the principles and teachers of both schools my grand children attended. All we received was double talk, lies, and promises that were not kept (the principal and teachers promised not to share our visit with anyone and to start sending information to the kids father) both these were lies.The school district didn't have the proper paper work on the kids. The State Board of Education should defiantly look into the teachers credentials and curriculum.

Posted May 19, 2014
Love this school, all the teachers and staff are friendly and informative...where else can you find and extreme team that performs at other schools? It really is a great school!!

Posted June 10, 2011
I have two students at Beacon Hill and have had nothing but a wonderful experience in our 3 years there so far. The staff is friendly, helpful, and caring. The teachers we have had are excellent -- talented, compassionate, and my kids love them. The eagerness to learn that has been fostered by their teachers is such a joy to see. We love Beacon Hill!

Beacon Hill Elementary School 0

Posted May 12, 2009
Grandparents of a student attending Beacon Hill. She loves it we love it!

Beacon Hill Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2007
Great School ! My son has done well there and the teachers in general have been very involved and dedicated to their students.

Posted September 27, 2003
My children have really enjoyed attending Beacon Hill and they have had some great teachers during those years. Every school has their ups and downs and Beacon Hill is no exception, but I think it has only made this a better place for the students to come and learn. We have great parent and grandparent helpers. You always see lots of them helping in one way or another. There is also a very active PTO/Booster club who provide many things for the teachers, students and school. Overall it is a great school to go to.

Posted August 10, 2003
Overall I have enjoyed my children going to Beacon Hill Elementary. I work at this school two years ago as a Washington Reading Corp member, so I have got to see both asspects of the coin.I have been a person working with Beacon Hill staff and a parent of a two Beacon Hill students. I have had a postive expereince at Beacon Hill both with staff and other parents of Beacon Hill students.

Beacon Hill Elementary School
257 Alpha Dr, Longview, WA  98632
Last modified Beacon Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beacon Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top