PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My two children have been attending St. Rose since preschool. I would not change my and my children's experience at all. Excellent students, teachers and staff. Parents are involved positively. Well worth the tuition which is not that much in comparison with other high ranked Catholic schools. The teachers are fantastic, my children are learning well above their grade level. I am a very picky parent, there is no where else I would sent my children living in the Cowlitz County area. Bar none the best learning atmosphere and educational experience.

Excellent school! Great teachers and the students are great! I recommend everyone I know to send there children here. The teachers truly care about each child and makes sure no one falls behind. The teachers stand out and are here because they love kids and love to teach.

too many cliques amongst parents and administration lead to an unhealthy environment for the children. he who has the most $$$ and biggest mouth.......

This school was a nightmare for us. They just seemed to want money. The teachers were not that qualified.

The teachers are more than qualified. They have specialities in certain areas giving students extra information and makin learning so much easier. I attended this school from 2006-09 and would not have changed a thing.

St. Rose has really helped our children grow in all areas. The school is very welcoming and the level of academics is balanced with the enrichment. We are very happy with our school choice and highly suggest St. Rose to any family who wants to see success in their child.

Last modified St Rose School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8