Longview, WA

Posted June 19, 2013
Great facility and lots of wonderful staff, highly recommend this place! My daughter loves this day care and school!

Three Rivers Christian School 4

Posted August 15, 2007
I used to attend Longview christian and it was a good school. the teachers are all very kind but they taught too much of christianity. even the alphabet had to be altered for god. sometimes i think things should sta simple.

Posted November 04, 2005
My children are getting a fabulous education from dedicated, Christian educators. They are happy and learning so many new concepts it amazes me. The children at the school come from primarily Christian homes, but that is not a requirement. The families are involved in the education process and are active in their Parent Teacher Fellowship. The school is looking to the future by planning to build a new school. Two years ago it was decided to merge Longview Christian with Conerstone Community. This merger united the Elementary school with the high school. The new building will house all ages under one roof. The fund raising campaign is under way and the project will be completed in a few years. I hope that you would consider this wonderful school for your children.

Posted July 19, 2005
My boys started school here last year and we are very happy with the school so far. The teacher to student ratio is very good, and there is a high parent volunteer rate. My favorite part is that they are not just learning academics, but learning about God and how he wants us to live through teaching and the examples of the Christian staff. We are looking forward to our kids finishing school here.

Posted March 04, 2005
Excellent school. Very involved with the children and their academics. Teach an excellent christian curriculum.

Three Rivers Christian School
2610 Ocean Beach Highway, Longview, WA  98632
Last modified Three Rivers Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Three Rivers Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top