Bad
Good

Its a great school. I'm personally not a big fan because of just a couple teachers. I like that there is discipline at the school. If a student is misbehaving, or disrespecting a teacher or student the principle is going to do something about it. I love Monticello, and as an 8th grader you know the school well. You have the teachers that you liked, and the ones you didn't like. But this is how I imagine it. I always ask myself "would I want my kid to get taught in this environment?" Generally the answer to this question is yes. but in some cases the answer is no. such as in my current English class. there is basically no discipline in that one class. everywhere else is just fine. I think the school could improve on respect. that's one of our core values is that we all respect each other. but sometimes we don't. and that sometimes has turned into an all the time thing and it needs to be stopped. other than that Monticello is an amazing school.

I personaly love it here im a 7th grader i work at my absoulte best i have gotten multiple 4.0's. There's bullying just like every other skwl i prevent this thou and it dosent happen often.! i love it here and the teachers.! i recomend to any1.! its a middle skwl and a pretty awesome one.!

I have had several issues with this school. I agree with the other parent who commented about the feel of the school. I can't get information from the teachers about grades until it's too late! When I have tried to talk with teachers, vice-principals or secretaries, I am put off and forgotten about. I am a parent who is trying to help my child succeed, albeit 7th grade where the kids need to learn more responsibility and to do things on their own, but mind you some adults aren't even mature enough for that. At least I care about my child's schooling and want to see him and his friends succeed, but a group effort is needed here. As a parent concerned about my child's future, help me help my child!!!

i go to Monticello and i think that it is a great school, and all the teachers and most of the rest of the staff are very nice and approachable. but about getting makeup work, that is true, its really hard to make up work and stuff at school. i was gone for 2 weeks on vacation in 6th grade and got a c in one class becuase i couldnt get any makeup work. the only class that is super easy to get mkaeup work in is home ec, cuase all you have to do is make somthing at home and bring in a note from home that you made it. class

Last modified Monticello Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.