Bad
Good

Posted March 29, 2015
I have had nothing but great experiences with this school, the administration and the staff! My son is in 1st grade this year and is doing very well. We were worried about his success in the beginning of kindergarten because he has sensory processing disorder, but this school has been extremely accommodating to his uniqueness and more than helpful!

Posted December 05, 2008
I guess I feel lucky after reading these reviews. I have found the teachers and office staff very friendly and kind to my children. i agree about some of the principal comments and we have dealt with a teacher asst. And a teacher we didnt care for but that will happen anywhere. This school is a small neighborhood school and i think they get overlooked but my kids have been very happy, and i would recommened it to others.

Olympic Elementary School 2

Posted July 27, 2008
I have had nothing but bad experiences since bringing my Girls to this school. The teachers are Wonderful , but there Administrative Staff and other Staff are Rude and disrespectful to the parents, It makes me wonder what my children are being treated like. The principal is very Rude and lacks the ability to hold her own.

Posted July 05, 2008
We have had both good and bad experiences with this school. I do agree with some of the other reviews that the principal and some of the staff could make some improvements in the attitude. However, we have had some very wonderful kindergarten and first grade teachers. Thanks to the teachers, we are happy with the education our child has received. Still, we keep hoping for a replacement for the principal.

Olympic Elementary School

Posted November 15, 2007
I have had problems with communication with this school, and have been disappointed in the staff. They seem rude and non-caring to parents. I have been very open-minded, but only can do so for so long. I dread dropping my child off wondering if he is being treated as they treat me or other parents!

Olympic Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2005
This school has a lot of potential but since getting a new principal a few years ago it has gotten worse and worse. There are still a few great teachers but overall the staff quality is well below average. Communication between parents and staff is almost non-existant and strained when it does happen.

Olympic Elementary School 5

Posted September 20, 2004
I think Olympic Elementary is a wonderful school. All of the staff is very friendly, caring, and helpful. I'm greatful that my child attends there.

Olympic Elementary School
1324 30th Ave, Longview, WA  98632
Last modified Olympic Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.