Bad
Good

Amazing staff that work endlessly to help their students learn and grow. Amazing work staff your hard work doesn't go unnoticed!

The Name of the Game is Education! How can anybody teach, if they Don't know! The way our Children are being taught is Up to the Voters. If for some reason, You don't like the way your Child is progressing in local education, then Home School! I see the way the these Driver's go to and from the School with "KidsnCars" And then try to Tell anybody you Care about Kids and how they are being taught! This Sounds a little Moronic to Me! RCWcodejoke.blogspot.com

So far I'm pretty disappointed with Robert Gray. The teachers and staff are friendly and caring, but I brought my 1st grader, who reads at a 3rd grade level and does 2nd grade math, and there have been no assessments for reading or math skills. So far my child has recieved no support for ability to grasp concepts and lessons quickly, and she is being forced into lessons and coloring that she did in pre-k and kindegarten. Hopefully my next review, in a few months, will be better after I've spoken with staff....again....about her needs. Sadly the school does not support TAG for anyone in 1st or 2nd grade.

After reading the last post from a parent with a special needs child, I can only agree with her. This school is completely lacking. I am strongly suggesting to any parent with a special needs child read their IEP or 504. Make sure they are getting what they need and deserve and hold them accountable. It has been one headache after the other when dealing with this school's administration.

My child has special needs, & an IEP. He did great in kindergarten & 1st grade. 2nd grade he fell between the cracks & regressed. The school removed 3/4 of his special needs services. They claim they did'nt, but his progress indicates otherwise. 2 weeks into 3rd grade, I removed my Son from Robert Gray. NCLB was not a choice offered to us. The school should have bussed my son to a school who could meet his needs, after all they removed his 1:1 help, & the teachers were not quailfied, to work w/ Special needs, & their class at the same time. I have choosen to Homeschool as this is the best choice. I think you should talk to parents of special needs about this school rather than test scores to to detirmine correct information. My son is ADHD, & the school is not supporting his needs.

Last modified Robert Gray Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.