Bad
Good

Saint Helens Elementary School 5

Posted June 17, 2014
I have my kids in this school for five years, and from the moment I remember that my kids to study in this school , even today I am happy because that selected ans with a school teacher and up a good front.The school of ST HELENS ELEMENTARY has now best main and the teacher in charge of the students to these years in the past.

Posted October 03, 2013
My children go to St Helens Elementary and have for the past 2 years. When trying to participate with my kids schooling and to actually see what they are learning it feels as if we are not trustworthy enough to be in the kids learning. I have to pass a criminal background check to have any participation and if we have any past criminal history we are not allowed to participate. I think this school can improve by letting the parents the kids live with participate in all school activities period. If that is too much to ask then they need to send the criminal background form before school starts so that it is taken care of before any activities have started. Make it possible to participate in the kids learning progress at school or I will remove my kids.

Saint Helens Elementary School 5

Posted March 25, 2013
this is the best school ive ever seen they help the kids learn and put them in their level of skill they have the best teachers and learning is their #1 priority my child is at a 8th grade math level because of that school and I could easily get ahold of the staff.

Saint Helens Elementary School 4

Posted December 04, 2009
I have two kids who go hear and they both have great teachers. They both work with my kids and give me web addresses to go and help my kids excell in class.

Posted February 27, 2008
I am confused,because this says that there are 18 students per teacher however,in my childs class,there are 27 students to the one teacher.I also believe that the schools curriculum is not age appropriate for their students.

Posted August 12, 2004
I was extremely disappointed with this school. My son was tormented by a class bully for 3 months with his father, stepmother & I continually going to talk to the principal. Nothing was done. I don't think they took the situation seriously enough and I feel like our concerns were dismissed. My son needed to be challenged academically and I feel that he was just pushed to the side. I will never reccomend this school to anyone nor will my child return. We moved just so he could change schools.

Saint Helens Elementary School
431 27th Ave, Longview, WA  98632
Last modified Saint Helens Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.